2013 NFL Season

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Regardless, as long as the Chargers don't play the Chiefs again this year, I've got nothing bad to say about the Chargers.
smile.png
Chargers are losing tomorrow. You're covered.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Smith got a lot of flack in SF, but most of out was really not his fault. He was never surrounded with much talent and went through quite a few offensive coordinators. As soon as he got a good coach and some talent around him, he did well. I felt bad for the guy, and am one of the 49ers fans that actually was worried about the move. I actually am pulling for Smith and hope he does well in his career.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
"Chiefs haven't won a postseason game since Joe Montana!"

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Smith got a lot of flack in SF, but most of out was really not his fault. He was never surrounded with much talent and went through quite a few offensive coordinators. As soon as he got a good coach and some talent around him, he did well. I felt bad for the guy, and am one of the 49ers fans that actually was worried about the move. I actually am pulling for Smith and hope he does well in his career.
Finally a Niners fan that isn't pants on head retarded.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Well said, he is far from a bad QB and I actually take issue with Jim Harbaugh for dumping him the way he did. I wish bad karma on both Harbaugh and Kaepernick because of it.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, I can't hope bad Karma for Harbaugh and Kaepernick since I still want my team to win.
smile.png
That being said I don't like how it all went down for Smith, so I really want him to succeed.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You were right. Still didn't see him control that ball.
Yeah I totally agree, and had it been called that way on the field they couldn't overturn it the other way either. It didn't seem like he had total control, but not enough to reverse it.

Also, wtf. Is that guys name really Da'Rick?

Smith really invokes strong opinions one way or the other in people. In that special way only players like Romo and Cutler do. It's especially interesting because KC and SF both spend the 2000s being dumpster fires more or less. Out of nowhere both teams are good and you have a lot of people wanting to hate-fuck Harbaugh because of Alex Smith, heh.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Ugh. Really hate seeing guys laying on the ground like that and not moving.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He's up, doubt he plays anymore tonight tho. Looks daze as fuck walking away.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I don't think there are many ways you can strengthen/condition against concussions.