2013 NFL Season

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This final drive has nothing to do with the fact that Alex played a great game and his defense disappeared. You truly are a complete fucking moron, Lumie.
Just fucking quit acting like the guy is suddenly a "good" QB and I'll shut up. 3 years ago, you retards were playing the Benny Hill theme to Alex Smith. A QB so bad he was getting benched for Trent fucking Dilfer. An amazing coaching staff gets installed in San Francisco and suddenly he's a top 10 QB? Get the fuck out of here. That's my issue with all of the sudden Alex Smith "fans".

He proved it today and he'll keep proving it for years to come. Thanks for the 2nd rounder, KC.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Like I said last week. Welcome to the Andy Reid era, Chief fans. I wish I could say for your sake I knew this couldn't be possible. But I would be lying. This is why after 5 NFC title games it was a great day when he was shown the door.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
What a game. Need to get those feet down Bowe.

Yeah it's probably Andy Reid's fault that TWO of his running backs, got hurt and he wasn't able to run the ball anymore.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Crazy game. Was going to ditch it after KC scored off the Luck INT out of the halftime break. Glad I got lazy and wanted to just lay on the couch some more.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Just fucking quit acting like the guy is suddenly a "good" QB and I'll shut up. 3 years ago, you retards were playing the Benny Hill theme to Alex Smith. A QB so bad he was getting benched for Trent fucking Dilfer. An amazing coaching staff gets installed in San Francisco and suddenly he's a top 10 QB? Get the fuck out of here. That's my issue with all of the sudden Alex Smith "fans".

He proved it today and he'll keep proving it for years to come. Thanks for the 2nd rounder, KC.
AS doesnt have fans here, all he has is people who point the butthurt of his haters.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Losing Flowers in the 3rd quarter probably hurt the most. The Chiefs never stopped Indy again after he went out of the secondary

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider

He has a better completion %, yards, and TDs than Kaepernick. Will you shut the fuck up?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_55865.jpg

Awkward.......

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
What a game. Need to get those feet down Bowe.

Yeah it's probably Andy Reid's fault that TWO of his running backs, got hurt and he wasn't able to run the ball anymore.
No the injuries are not his fault. It's the Andy Reid stink. These things just happen to his teams. It just does. It's unexplainable. It's Andy Reid.