2013 NFL Season

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Andy Reid calls his final timeout during 2 minute warning

andy.jpg

Damn the injuries...allowing a team you have down by 4 touchdowns in a playoff game to come back and win is completely inexcusable. It's not Alex Smith's fault whatsoever (this thread is starting to get really retarded, btw) and the questions should be directed straight to Reid and his defensive players/staff.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
AS doesnt have fans here, all he has is people who point the butthurt of his haters.
Really? You mean all those people whining about what a "raw deal" he got in the era of free agency, are just pointing out the butthurt? No, they suddenly think that the guy is a legitimate QB, because they never saw how terrible he truly was. During an era where 49er games weren't being nationally broadcast.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Grats to Colts fans, would like to know the total amount of players from KS who had to leave the game via concussions tho. Think it was easily 5 maybe 6?

EDIT might want to talk to your coaches about that, cause the league is about to.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Really? You mean all those people whining about what a "raw deal" he got in the era of free agency, are just pointing out the butthurt?No, they suddenly think that the guy is a legitimate QB, because they never saw how terrible he truly was. During an era where 49er games weren't being nationally broadcast.
Another stupid post? No way.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
That was one monumental breakdown. Is this life with Andy Reid? Wow.

Good thing I'm a lifelong 49ers fan.

Scyfi

N00b
What am I missing with the Chip Kelly love? I don't get it, what is so special about limping into the playoffs at 8-8.