2013 NFL Season

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
You haven't noticed that you need a quarterback to light it up during the playoffs and not turn it over to win a Super Bowl? Are you retarded? Cam, Dalton, Kaep and Luck are not going to the Super Bowl this year. Cam, Dalton and Kaep will never win a Super Bowl. Your idea sucks.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm a 49ers fan. Switching to Kaepernick was the right move. Doesn't mean I root against Alex Smith or blame him for the teams near decade long struggles. We were really bad at a lot of positions for a really long time. He earned my respect when he organized and led team activities during the 2011 lockout (when coaches couldn't work with their teams) even though there was no certainty the 49ers would be offering him a contract after the lockout ended. And of course with his great play in the Saints playoff game. 49ers fans who bash and root against Alex Smith (for justification of Kaepernick or any other reason) have their right to their opinion, but I think they they are in the minority.

Because total passing yards tells the whole story, mirite?

Here are some regular season stats of the 5 playoff QBs from this year with 300 or more rushing yards in the regular season. Can you pick out Kaepernick from Luck, Wilson, Smith and Newton?

QB A
TD: 6.39%
INT: 2.21%
YPA: 8.25
539 rushing yards, 1 TDs

QB B
TD: 4.53%
INT: 1.38%
YPA: 6.52
431 rushing yards, 3 TDs

QB C
TD: 5.07%
INT: 2.75%
YPA: 7.14
585 rushing yards, 6 TDs

QB D
TD: 5.05%
INT: 1.92%
YPA: 7.69
524 rushing yards, 4 TDs

QB E
TD: 4.03%
INT: 1.58%
YPA: 6.71
377 rushing yards, 4 TDs

(A)Wilson, (B) Smith, (C)Newton, (D) Kaepernick, (E) Luck

As far as I'm concerned, there are 2 real legitimate knocks on Kaepernick this season.

1) His 58.4% completion percentage (which was a respectable 62% in games since Crabtree returned)
2) Too often he tried to force a throw or waited and got sacked instead taking off running. I call it RG3 syndrome. I feel like both players spent a lot of the season trying to prove to the media and fans and whoever else that they could be "traditional" passing QBs, and too often made bad throws or no throw when they could have been decent gains the ground easily. They have great running ability and need to take advantage of it when the opportunity is there.

By the way, Crabtree only played in 6 games and had the 3rd most receptions among TEs and WRs for the 49ers with 19. Kyle Williams is the only other to crack double digits and he isn't even on the team anymore. Any team in the NFL should be able to shut down the passing game of a team that only has 2 receiving threats.
Those are bizarre stats to cherry pick to prove some sort of point.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
and with kaepernick passing barely over 3,000 yards in 16 games in his 2nd season, who is carrying him?
Like I said, I've been critical of Kaepernick and the offense all season. I don't get why you idiots keep thinking that because I think Smith is terrible and overrated, suddenly that means I think Kaepernick is the next Joe Montana. The logical leaps you people keep making are ridiculous. Like Brutul said, we went from an expensive, mediocre quarterback, to a young and cheap quarterback, who has a much higherpotentialceiling. Not to mention, we got draft picks out of the deal. Why would we not make that trade, even if Kaepernick ends up being just as average as Smith?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You haven't noticed that you need a quarterback to light it up during the playoffs and not turn it over to win a Super Bowl? Are you retarded? Cam, Dalton, Kaep and Luck are not going to the Super Bowl this year. Cam, Dalton and Kaep will never win a Super Bowl. Your idea sucks.
dude uh but Kirun said Kaeperbro is going to tie the Steelers ring count bro.

p.s. lmao at the post above

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
im pumped about the 9ers packers games. Fucking love me my icebowl games, and every hilarious moment of the bad game play that happens in them.

As for tolerating the cold. I grew up in the arctic circle. I remember walking around as a kid with shorts on at 30 degrees cause that shit felt like a normal sunny day, and starting to sweat at 50s. I ended up in texas, and you'd be surprised just how fast your body goes fuck that and forgets what living in the cold is like. After 8 years, my cold tolerance was mostly gone, and by now I think anything under 60 is too damn cold. Everyone is going to suffer in those games unless they both grew up in it and are used to it. I'd imagine there aren't many of those sort of people on either team. Just because you suffer doesn't mean you can't play. That's whats fun about these games, just functioning normally on the field requires people to man up. Its the very essence of what football is to me.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
How can you not cheer for the Bengals. 23 years man. Everyone loves a redemption story.
Im not sure if Bengals are deserving of redemption, just yet. I'd like to see them suffer for another decade or so

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Bengals defense looks ready to dominate today .

Let's go San Diego Super Charger's!