2013 NFL Season

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im kind of dreading the Niners SeaHawks game. It sucks when your team is on the cusp, yet an underdog. No normal NFL fan thinks the 49ers have a good shot at winning this game. They probably think the 49ers have a shot, like almost anyone, but the consensus has been Seattle and Denver by quite a bit.

There are quite a few talking heads that have picked San Francisco outright, but asking this 49er team to win the 2nd biggest game of the year in Seattle is a tall, tall task. They will have to play mistake free football for 60 minutes, have success running the ball (Gore is averaging 22 yards per game in Seattle this year) and most important, get a lead early to nullify the crowd noise.

Having all 3 of those things happen is highly unlikely.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I hope the pats win but I think Denver is gong to bend them over. That last game was a fluke.

I think both these games will be high margin victories.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
shit is down to the wire this year. Don't know who to pick so going with the home teams.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I hope the pats win but I think Denver is gong to bend them over. That last game was a fluke.

I think both these games will be high margin victories.
Pats D leaks like a sieve when the opposing QB isn't terrible, they can't stop big plays. And Brady doesn't have enough receivers to make big plays reliably either. I think Denver wins sadly.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Im kind of dreading the Niners SeaHawks game. It sucks when your team is on the cusp, yet an underdog. No normal NFL fan thinks the 49ers have a good shot at winning this game. They probably think the 49ers have a shot, like almost anyone, but the consensus has been Seattle and Denver by quite a bit.

There are quite a few talking heads that have picked San Francisco outright, but asking this 49er team to win the 2nd biggest game of the year in Seattle is a tall, tall task. They will have to play mistake free football for 60 minutes, have success running the ball (Gore is averaging 22 yards per game in Seattle this year) and most important, get a lead early to nullify the crowd noise.

Having all 3 of those things happen is highly unlikely.
What? I would greatly prefer Seattle winning since they are my local team but in my opinion the 49ers have been playing better this last half of the season. Not only do I think they have a chance but a good one. Hopefully they choke how ever. I also think the Pats are going to beat the Bronco's for some reason. They were far more impressive last week than Denver.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
What? I would greatly prefer Seattle winning since they are my local team but in my opinion the 49ers have been playing better this last half of the season. Not only do I think they have a chance but a good one. Hopefully they choke how ever. I also think the Pats are going to beat the Bronco's for some reason.They were far more impressive last week than Denver.
Yeah, going to have to disagree with you there. The defense did great until they lost Harris, and the Chargers decided to pick on Jammer.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, going to have to disagree with you there. The defense did great until they lost Harris, and the Chargers decided to pick on Jammer.
You can disagree all you want but they seriously shit the bed in the second half.