2013 NFL Season

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't the high powered offense usually win when a high ranked offense meets a high ranked defense in the Superbowl?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Doesn't the high powered offense usually win when a high ranked offense meets a high ranked defense in the Superbowl?
Other way around. 9 - 3 in favor the defensive team.

Now I can't find my source. So, take that however you want. I swear I read it somewhere recently.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Its 7pm in hipsterville. I'm sure Derpin is going to go enjoy a nice microbrew, with pickle juice or something else as equally retarded, while sporting his totes posh beret.
Jimmie's Rustled
smile.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
90% of early betting was on the Broncos at -1 according to Sporstbook.ag, forcing the line to move to -3 within an hour of the match up going official.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Welp, I think im done supporting Kaepernick. Guy is fucking terrible passing he ball and cant get past his first read.

Niners secondary has been a fucking joke in the playoffs 3 years running. Maybe they will spend some money there instead of dropping 100 million $ on linebackers. Its a passing league, and the Niners are getting left behind deploying such a shit fucking defensive backfield.

It was a fun ride, but I dont think Ill be as vocal or supportive going forward. Its just not worth it from a stress standpoint. I probbly sound like a bitch, and maybe I am, but putting a ton of emotional energy into a football team is backwards and dumb. Oh well, at least I wont have to watch another Super Bowl loss. I wonder if the Niners will win another Super Bowl in my lifetime.....-_-

Welp, I think im done supporting Kaepernick. Guy is fucking terrible passing he ball and cant get past his first read.

Niners secondary has been a fucking joke in the playoffs 3 years running. Maybe they will spend some money there instead of dropping 100 million $ on linebackers. Its a passing league, and the Niners are getting left behind deploying such a shit fucking defensive backfield.

It was a fun ride, but I dont think Ill be as vocal or supportive going forward. Its just not worth it from a stress standpoint. I probbly sound like a bitch, and maybe I am, but putting a ton of emotional energy into a football team is backwards and dumb. Oh well, at least I wont have to watch another Super Bowl loss. I wonder if the Niners will win another Super Bowl in my lifetime.....-_-
Bro, you guys won 12 games. One of those expensive linebackers did enough to keep the 49ers alive with the fumble recovery in the red zone. Obviously the refs took a giant shit with the actual call...but it was a great play to those of us with functioning eyes and brains.

How did Kaepernick have damn near literally 10 times as many rushing yards as Gore? Where were the adjustments? That's just not a balanced offense...especially when Kaepernick had one of his famous 150 yard passing games. No receiver or tight end even close to 100 yards.

New offensive coordinator in SF = bright future.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I agree Robert.

Roman is a fucking joke and has to go. Seriously. He is so fucking mind-numbingly bad. Predictable, timid, uncertain, mistake prone and misguided. I mean, im not even exaggerating.

His Super Bowl play calling was atrocious in the first half, much better in second but again was awful at the end of the game. This game wasnt that bad overall, but slamming your head against the wall with Gore, and not creating any throwing lanes for Keapernick by setting up play action or bootlegs. Its maddening.

I feel bad for Patrick Willis. Nothing but losing year after year, now he finally tastes some success these last 3 years only to get his heart ripped out each time. It has to be a tough pill to swallow for Harbaugh. He is a great coach, and Im proud to have him, but 3 straight championship games or not, he hasnt won a title. The problem with his career arc now is the expectations are stupidly high. If they dont make it to the Super Bowl every year its going to be considered a disappointment.

Even worse, how the fuck can you build on this? Like, this is the 3rd time they been in this game, having won one last year only to fall short at the end with the Lombardi on the line. Like, there isnt anything Harbaugh can take away from this loss besides "it was in Seattle, lol". Bowmans injury makes me fucking sick.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Fairweather fans ahoy!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
As a Lions fan I can't help but laugh at people who bail on their teams after losing in the Super Bowl one year and then losing in the NFC Championship the next.