2013 NFL Season

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Jumping bandwagon fans are worse than two team fans in my opinion.

Different note: Normally I am at work during the night hours Central time so I would not know. When I went to post around 4:45 a.m., I got a database error. Does the server go down for a reboot or for a spell late at night?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I think Manning will come back for another year no matter what happens this year. He doesn't seem to be the type of person worried about "going out on a high note" to me. I think he just loves Football and will play as long as he can without destroying his body totally for when he gets older. He's already said he will have his neck tested and if there is the slightest signs of weakness there he will call it done but if it's good to go then so is he.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If I remember right, the neck thing was a part of his contract and there's no reason to think there's any deterioration. They're making it seem like it's 50/50, but it has to be more like 90/10 unless something happens in the Super Bowl

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Can someone setup a poll, what's worse a two-team faggot or a bandwagon fan?
I was at a bar in Orlando watching the NFC championship game and the whole place was rooting for the Seahawks. It was a total bandwagon thing, i blame it on the alchohol.
Fuck the Seahawks, i want Peyton to win and then retire. One less MF'er to worry about in the AFC.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was at a bar in Orlando watching the NFC championship game and the whole place was rooting for the Seahawks. It was a total bandwagon thing, i blame it on the alchohol.
Fuck the Seahawks, i want Peyton to win and then retire. One less MF'er to worry about in the AFC.
I don't know man, it's winter in Florida. You get a pretty healthy mix of old people from the North. I remember when I lived down there we'd go to this little irish pub to watch the Syracuse games and it would be packed with like 100 people.

Bill Belichick: Wes Welker Intentionally Took Out Aqib Talib

7CDijuE.png

qvnJf53.gif

Typical New England Patriots, crying like a little bitch after a loss.

hahahahhaahahhah
Bill Bellicheat_sl said:
BB continued (Welker hit on Talib): " I'll let the league handle discipline on that play. ... That's one of the worst plays I've seen."

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Eh, Kaep only threw one horrible, embarassing dogshit pass and that was the first pick. I don't blame him for the endzone int at all. That unevolved ape with a mouth as big as the carpet on his head just made a great play.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Eh, Kaep only threw one horrible, embarassing dogshit pass and that was the first pick. I don't blame him for the endzone int at all. That ape with a mouth as big as the carpet on his head just made a great play.
Really? He threw in to double coverage AND underthrew the pass. Sherman was in perfect position to make the pick, the only reason he tipped it is because of the huge pushoff from Crabtree.

Seattle Seahawks hold on after wild 4th quarter - NFL Videos

welp patriots are done.

i like their chances of being back next year for the 4th consecutive time...

with wilfork, mayo, talib, gronkowski

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, if ye could develop a little touch on his passes he would be way better through the air. I think he has gotten better than he was at the beginning of the season when he was getting tons of passes tipped but he still wants to throw everything on a rope.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
If Kapernick keeps running like he does he won't be playing QB very long. Once in a while is fine, but just as RGIII is learning, you can't keep taking those hits.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>