2013 NFL Season

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It wasn't legal, but as has been pointed out, it's the kind of thing that every single team in the NFL does, so who fucking cares? Talib is just an injury-prone creampuff.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
It wasn't legal, but as has been pointed out, it's the kind of thing that every single team in the NFL does, so who fucking cares? Talib is just an injury-prone creampuff.
According to the NFL it was a legal hit. Was it technically PI? I think so, and a flag should have been thrown. Welker didn't hit him too low or too high.

According to the NFL it was a legal hit. Was it technically PI? I think so, and a flag should have been thrown. Welker didn't hit him too low or too high.
I originally thought it was PI too, but I went back and looked at a replay and Welker hits Talib just as the ball gets to the receiver. It was just a great play by Welker.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think it's obvious that Welker did this because of his hatred for the black race.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really hope its not raining/snowing or with heavy wind. While that philly snow game was fun to watch, I want the superbowl to be showcasing the #1 defense and the #1 offense going at it at full power, not the latter be neutered because of weather.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I took leave for Fri-Mon so change the date I say!
I couldn't get it off
frown.png
Just going to have to go home early that day, lol.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Definitely thinking about putting in to have Monday off at this point, which sucks.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Weather tests the adaptive powers of a team, which IMO are important. Football is a game of strategy. The X factor of weather (wind, snow/rain) forces a team to play in different ways and rewards one that can capitalize on less than optimal play situations.

lanludar

Silver Squire
It was legal. Welker hit him exactly where he should have...and really if you are going to send someone to take out another player are you going to pick Wes Welker? He is probably one of the smallest guys on the team.