2013 NFL Season

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
While snow games tend to be awesome due to the novelty, I hate the idea of it giving a team a huge advantage due to their personnel or play style being more adaptive to snow which is in <1% of all games

Gravy

Bronze Squire
ANY given Sunday, not just the ones with nice weather. And who is to say which team has an advantage? Didn't SF beat GB in frigid conditions?

It's football for fuck's sake, not arena league football.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Being a pussy favors playing in domes like a faggot and crying about football being played in actual weather.

Bring on the blizzard. This is going to be the best Super Bowl of our lifetimes.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's surprising to me how many people don't want either team to win. It's not like either team has been overwhelmingly successful in recent years. I'm pulling for the Broncos because I'm a pretty big Manning fan boy. One of those players I always admired and, due to Indy's proximity to Cincy, I always cheered for them in playoffs since the Bengals never made it. Manning deserves another ring. One of the greatest of all time. He can't retire with his retarded little bro having more.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm watching it. It's not as bad as usual. There have actually been some crazy plays so far.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going to miss Grimes in Miami. No way he's going back to that shit storm.

Edit: Promptly gets smoked by Graham.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
These uniforms remind me of whatever the hell that Under Armour college game was (Senior Bowl?). It was the highlighters versus traffic cones. Fucking ugly.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I've got it on in the background on mute.

I think I'm turning the sound on! Massive improvement from the Pro Bowl this year!