2013 NFL Season

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
So, I think I may be the only San Francisco poster here -- so I'm assuming you're directing that poor attempt of an insult towards me.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who shall do the honors and send this fucking thread to ValHalla on a flaming boat? With last night's game ending the 2013 season is concluded.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
What an assraping Seahawks gave. Loved a lot of the commercials -- Matrix, Lab/Horse Budweiser, and I especially loved the Coca Cola America the Beautiful.
I'm really enjoying all the bitching about the Coca Cola "America the Beautiful" ad by the inbred fuckwads that I for some reason accepted friend invites from on FB.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I found that commercial to be amazing -- it signifies that we all find America to be beautiful while we all are different. Such a shame that people don't understand it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can we go back to the same dozen people bitching about their team's offseason decisions soon now? Not that it isn't great seeing the rest of you randomly pop out of the woodwork once a year and all...

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
i just want to say that after an entire childhood of wearing my child small size bronco buster t-shirt and being smashed in the face by john elway again and again year after year, how sweet that shot of him was in his luxury booth.

that one was for steve largent, jim zorn, dave kreig, curt warner and the rest.

yes, i enjoyed every second of the game.

Sean_sl

shitlord
So, I think I may be the only San Francisco poster here -- so I'm assuming you're directing that poor attempt of an insult towards me. BTW, you're fat and going bald. I'd recommend Propecia and exercise.
Nope, not directed at you, you fabulous bastard. In all likely hood I was confused and misdirected my retardedness.

And yea, I know. I put on a lot of weight with the new meds. I'm currently working through losing it again in addition to my physical therapy stuff for my joints and muscles. This is probably dumb of me, but I am tired of the misinformation and belief that I'm just some guy with an Anxiety Disorder. So here's some personal information: The Anxiety disorder is the absolute least of my problems. I have Arthritis all over my body, nerve damage that I've had surgery for which didn't get fixed at all and am missing my ability to feel in places, a meniscus tear in my knee, fucked up hamstrings, 48 hour Migraines, damage to the small neuropathy stuff, etc. I'm on Gabapetin, Indomethacin (retarded side effects), Sumatriptan, a couple others on and off that I cant spell and dont have the bottles with me, trying small doses of Hydromorphone, and probably starting on Lyrica soon.

For fucks sakes, call me aCripple or somethingand drop the anxiety disorder crap. I fucking wish that's all I had to deal with. That was a problem when I was like a teenager and if I only had to work with that life would be great.

And I'm not going bald, I had a very full head of hair. Unlikely to ever go bald, genes are all super thick hair. Probably a bad angle on the shot.

I apologize for shitting up your precious sports thread.Here is new ammo to use against me as Penance.

Add: Remembered a couple of my other meds: Hydroxyzine and Tramadol. Also, forgot, I just had an Injection into my knee on the 24th.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
i just want to say that after an entire childhood of wearing my child small size bronco buster t-shirt and being smashed in the face by john elway again and again year after year, how sweet that shot of him was in his luxury booth.

that one was for steve largent, jim zorn, dave kreig, curt warner and the rest.

yes, i enjoyed every second of the game.
Thread not about the Cowboys? NOW IT IS!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I apologize for shitting up your precious sports thread.
If it wasn't you, it would've been Kirun talking about how Kaepernick would have played better than Manning or the myriad of fucking Cowboys fans talking about they're upset that their team will never make it with Jerrah around.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
If it wasn't you, it would've been Kirun talking about how Kaepernick would have played better than Manning or the myriad of fucking Cowboys fans talking about they're upset that their team will never make it with Jerrah around.
How about Manning + 49ers O-Line!?

Best tweet I saw, poorly paraphased: Text Papa John's code PEYTON and when your pizza arrives a seahawk DB will take it out of your hands and eat it in front of you.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anime in a football thread = Get the Fuck Out.

But mostly they just don't like Sean.
SiVnPX4.jpg

PQHfihb.jpg