2013 NFL Season

Neki

Molten Core Raider
6mffr.jpg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I've see a lot of similarities with Hawks fans the past couple of years. The plague has only just begun.
It's horrible. I was in some local sports bar in Long Beach, WA after the 49ers beat the Panthers. As I'm leaving, one of the waitresses, sporting a Steelers hoodie, gives me the "fingers to eyes" motion, saying, "See you next week!". As I walked passed her, I said, "No, you won't. The Steelers didn't make the playoffs." I'm really going to hate living in the Pacific Northwest the next few years.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
But... she works there. She'll be there regardless. You'll be back next week because your team won. I don't get it. Is that the joke?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's horrible. I was in some local sports bar in Long Beach, WA after the 49ers beat the Panthers. As I'm leaving, one of the waitresses, sporting a Steelers hoodie, gives me the "fingers to eyes" motion, saying, "See you next week!". As I walked passed her, I said, "No, you won't. The Steelers didn't make the playoffs." I'm really going to hate living in the Pacific Northwest the next few years.
Holy. Fuck. Did you tip your fedora to her as you left too? That has to be one of the most socially awkward conversations I've ever heard.

IRL Pic of Kirun

DKVtWEu.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think the AFC is wide open next year still. My hope for the Chargers springs eternal.

That being said unless things drastically change the NFC will have better teams again. The Seahawks, 49ers, and likely the Cardinals were all good teams this year.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Damn Broncos.

I pass by Metlife Stadium going to-and-from work, and Saturday some plane was flying a banner with just the number 12 on it with the Seahawks' colors all over the area from the Hudson River to the arena.

I was hoping Denver would win and someone would've felt like an asshole for wasting that money.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
But... she works there. She'll be there regardless. You'll be back next week because your team won. I don't get it. Is that the joke?
Well, considering EVERY other waitress in the bar was sporting a 12th man jersey, it was obvious in her tone that she was referring to the NFC Championship. The "see you next week!" inflection in her voice was an obvious reference to her new team "seeing me" next week.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think the AFC is wide open next year still. My hope for the Chargers springs eternal.

That being said unless things drastically change the NFC will have better teams again. The Seahawks, 49ers, and likely the Cardinals were all good teams this year.
I said before the playoffs that if the Cardinals were in the AFC they would have probably gone to the superbowl. The Broncos made me doubt that theory during the playoffs, but the way the superbowl turned out I'm not sure I wasn't right about that. The Panthers were legit this year as well.