2013 NFL Season

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Well I take solace in the fact that this same bed shitting happened last year and we made it to the Super Bowl. The 49ers aren't as bad as they've played tonight (I think).

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They should rub it in. That is my biggest knock against Harbaugh. He can't keep this team disciplined, once we fall behind.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
1S7hI.jpg

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Hats off to Seattle they whooped ass. Best D in the League and probably the best D in a while, since Pitt had an elite D in the mid 2000s anyway or maybe even all the way back to the 2002 Bucs.

Still get my jimmies rustled hearing abouthow loudthe Seahawks fans are. When can we stop pretending that Seattle has some breed of super fan and just be realistic that they built a stadium designed specifically to enhance the noise level.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hats off to Seattle they whooped ass. Best D in the League and probably the best D in a while, since Pitt had an elite D in the mid 2000s anyway or maybe even all the way back to the 2002 Bucs.

Still get my jimmies rustled hearing abouthow loudthe Seahawks fans are. When can we stop pretending that Seattle has some breed of super fan and just be realistic that they built a stadium designed specifically to enhance the noise level.
... Virtually EVERY stadium is built with that specific design in mind.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Shit ending to a great week of pro football. Seeing the NFC East look so pathetic is almost as fun as watching all those new super stud QBs look like shit all day long. Would like to see if the valid complaints of cut blocking ever get any traction. Especially after hearing about Suh all of last week.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I love losing by 1.5 points because Seattle sees fit to fucking run it on 1st and 30, 2nd and 20, 3rd and 11. I fucking hate Pete Carrol. Fuck Russell Wilson in the ass.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shit ending to a great week of pro football. Seeing the NFC East look so pathetic is almost as fun as watching all those new super stud QBs look like shit all day long. Would like to see if the valid complaints of cut blocking ever get any traction. Especially after hearing about Suh all of last week.
Hey there skippy, part of that "new super stud QB" class is the man in your avatar, and he fucking dominated today.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I love losing by 1.5 points because Seattle sees fit to fucking run it on 1st and 30, 2nd and 20, 3rd and 11. I fucking hate Pete Carrol. Fuck Russell Wilson in the ass.
He's not 15. Too old for you.

blumpster_sl

shitlord
KC over SF in the SB. Alex Smith will beat Brady and Peyton on his way there, and then cram the ball down San Fran's throat. In the NFC, Seattle and San Fran will have a tight game for the championship, but Seattle will lose due to a blown call, setting up the epic showdown between tiny hands and Willie Beamen 2.0.