2013 NFL Season

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Actually, I think the Pats game is, outside of the AFC South, one of the more winnable games. Pats don't have shit for receivers or running backs. Even when Gronk comes back, he's had more surgeries than the Six Million Dollar Man.

The Seattle game though, I can see the Texans getting their shit pushed in with a slew of injuries.

At least we can feast on some JAX wins.
We'll see, we're facing a ton of 3-0 teams.

Team in london, last time i checked it was the National Football League not the Global Football League.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
We'll see, we're facing a ton of 3-0 teams.

Team in london, last time i checked it was the National Football League not the Global Football League.
hur hur and baseball has a World Series, whats up with that?

That whole argument is stupid.

I agree a London team won't work but at least use valid reasoning when talking about it.

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord

I agree a London team won't work but at least use valid reasoning when talking about it.
Oh and you are the person who defines what valid reasoning is? You are just dyin' to be an authority figure to someone. Go knock up a hoe or something and be their dad, I have one, Thanks.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord

Someone can't pick up on sarcasm. Simple sarcasm at that.

Oh wait, 4k plus post count. Sorry to invade on your life's work.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
who-watches-the-watchmen.jpg

Gravy

Bronze Squire
We'll all have to make some adjustments. Things will be better tonight after the Rams destroy the 49ers.