2013 NFL Season

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GB better how they didnt blow it with that retarded coverage to let that TD happen that fast.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
So pointless to challenge this play, if they deem it catch, accept the holding penalty, 3rd and 25, if not. 4th and 15.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I thought the Bengals were going to let me down today, but they're making it painful.

At least we get the ball first.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ouch, the Bengals got away with straight murder on that punt. You can clearly see a hold an an illegal block in the back.

Disappointing end to a good game.

Faiona_sl

shitlord
CHIIIIIEEEEFS

We needed a good start to the season after the last few years.
Our D is fucking phenomenal. I don't know how well we're gonna do against the Broncos...probably gonna get creamed, but I bought tickets for the Dec 1st game at Arrowhead against Broncos...really excited about it...Arrowhead is gonna be a madhouse. And we apparently beat the Seahawks crowd noise record....aww yisss.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Our D is fucking phenomenal. I don't know how well we're gonna do against the Broncos...probably gonna get creamed, but I bought tickets for the Dec 1st game at Arrowhead against Broncos...really excited about it...Arrowhead is gonna be a madhouse. And we apparently beat the Seahawks crowd noise record....aww yisss.
Would be awesome if it was with both teams still undefeated by then, would make for a great game.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ouch, the Bengals got away with straight murder on that punt. You can clearly see a hold an an illegal block in the back.

Disappointing end to a good game.
Looked to me like the guy released and the one who you think was blocked actually dived. I thought the same thing at first though, was only on replay that I could tell he was diving for the tackle.