2013 NFL Season

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I have a hypothesis: In a game decided by 6 or fewer points, inevitably, there will be criticism against the refs because the refs blew a call against the team you are biased for. In a game decided by 3 or fewer points, the local news media/talk radio will say the same thing for 3 days straight.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Harbaugh mouthing fuck = priceless. Great Sunday bros, Rams didn't lose and the Niners did!
Now let's just end it with my Chiefs losing as expected so I can finally chase down this Clorox with a shot a failure.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I want to see the Chiefs win and make all the commentators that said they have no chance eat some crow.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I want to see the Chiefs win and make all the commentators that said they have no chance eat some crow.
How many have said they have no chance? Everyone I've heard is picking the Broncos, but the Chiefs winning isn't exactly a Douglas over Tyson situation

Faiona_sl

shitlord
Man...so nervous about this game. I just hope they don't get blown out...just let it be at least a close game. I can accept it if they lose, just please don't get blown out lol.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
C'mon Chiefs, get it together!

While letting Peyton score like 40 fantasy points.

Also did you guys notice the Steelers are 2nd in the division now and 1 game out of a Wildcard spot?

CORNER TURNED! 7th LOMBARDI INCOMING! REBUILDING IS FOR FAGGOTS!!!