2013 NFL Season

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
You'd lose a lot of games but hey that's your choice. Like I said, look at the list I wrote of genuinely shit quarterbacks that are all starters. Doesn't mean Tebow sucks tho. Honestly if I had to guess i'd say everyone jumped on the hate Tebow bandwagon because he likes Jesus and that's just unacceptable in America (or the world in general) nowadays and instantly makes you a "lol religious faggot" or something.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
24892-6937.jpg

Tebow-Tim-Jacksonville-Jaguars-02-Rob-Foldy-USA-Today-2013-ARTICLE.jpg

Certainly can't be any worse than what Jacksonville currently have

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Anyone who wants Tebow as their QB should be fucking banned from talking football. If Tebow was a black Muslim he never would have been drafted.

Tea_sl

shitlord
You can't fucking win games in the NFL in 2013 by running the read option. Tebow would have to pass from the pocket, which he does terribly, which is why he's unemployed.

He just won games because he ran a gimmicky offense that has since been shut the fuck down. He's not in the league because he can't throw the ball, which except for a few brief periods of exceptions is normally a requirement for a QB. You don't win football games with magic and a smile. You win football games with talent and scheme. Scheme won out for half a year.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Right. That's why RG3 and Crapernick are so hyped up by everybody and their mom. Because they're great quarterbacks who didn't just have 1 good year because they pulled out some read-option faggotry. That's why they're both showing their superstar abilities this year.

Also, don't even try to argue Crapernick going to the superbowl because Alex Smith and the 49ers were 7-1 when his scrub self took over. I'd like to see someone argue how Denver had a better team when Tebow got the starts than San Fran had last year when Crapernick got his starts. Same applies to RG3. Washington is a contender for being the biggest steamiest pile of shit this year with their "future best QB evar".

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Right. That's why RG3 and Crapernick are so hyped up by everybody and their mom. Because they're great quarterbacks who didn't just have 1 good year because they pulled out some read-option faggotry. That's why they're both showing their superstar abilities this year.

Also, don't even try to argue Crapernick going to the superbowl because Alex Smith and the 49ers were 7-1 when his scrub self took over. I'd like to see someone argue how Denver had a better team when Tebow got the starts than San Fran had last year when Crapernick got his starts. Same applies to RG3. Washington is a contender for being the biggest steamiest pile of shit this year with their "future best QB evar".
WTF? Kap and Rg3 are fast and don't have wet noodles for an arm. They are both far superior players to skipbow. Both are struggling this year because the NFL adapted to that gimmicky shit. Skipbow is good for making fun of people that think he is good. That's about it.

Beef

Silver Knight of the Realm
He's Josh Freeman without the accuracy. Or arm strength. Or ability to read defenses. He ran a gimmick offense (poorly) and got bailed out by a defense that played amazingly over that span. People figured out how to stop talented passers running the read option, how the fuck would Tebow have a chance?

Tea_sl

shitlord
Yes, that is why Tebow is unemployed.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah but how many people are saying he doesn't belong in the NFL or that he shouldn't be a qb? If Tebow got a full season at start on any given team and looked like any of the shit qb's i've mentioned then i'd lump him right in with them. Instead, he won a bunch of games on one of the shittiest teams in the league at the time and then never got another chance. Meanwhile, RG3 or Kaepernick could have 4 more years like they are having this year and I guarantee idiots would STILL be saying they deserve to be starting quarterbacks in the NFL.

I've never argued that Tebow was a good passer. Why does that matter in the NFL where literally the only thing that matters is the team who gets the win?

Wizard we're talking about a guy who can't throw spirals. It's not just his lack of opportunity, or scheme, weapons, good O coach... he was successful in college without having to play the NFL-standard QB position.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Oh great, the QB wins games all by himself argument. Let's totally ignore shit like defense, special teams, coaching and your opponent.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Wtf are you smoking with this 7-1 shit?
Shrug, pulling a number out of my ass because I don't remember how many games he won to carry them that year.

Oh great, the QB wins games all by himself argument. Let's totally ignore shit like defense, special teams, coaching and your opponent.
Right, because that's not the same way every single QB in the NFL is judged.