2013 NFL Season

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bears (who are winning their division) dont need to win 2 of their games to win the division, that is unless you're stupid enough to automatically assume that the Lions will win their next 2 games. Whereas the Lolphins are 2 games behind in their own division and have to rely on a wacky combo of wins/losses from other AFC teams in last 2 weeks just to sniff a wildcard slot.

losing 4 superbowls in a row is the definition of failure
smile.png
I would assume failing to make it to the Superbowl would be the definition of failure. Either way that doesn't change that over the past 23 years the Bills are a better team than the Bears.

The Dolphins only have to win two games to make it to the playoffs, that's not really that wacky.

You've got some serious TonyRomoDefense going on right now bro.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I would assume failing to make it to the Superbowl would be the definition of failure. Either way that doesn't change that over the past 23 years the Bills are a better team than the Bears.
why are we picking such arbitrary dates as 23 years? lets just round it up to 30. does 30 work for you?

The Dolphins only have to win two games to make it to the playoffs, that's not really that wacky.

You've got some serious TonyRomoDefense going on right now bro.
and the bears dont have to win any games at all because they are already leading the division. you've got the TRD on lockdown. but i guess thats what happens when you make the playoffs only once in last 10 years

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
why are we picking such arbitrary dates as 23 years? lets just round it up to 30. does 30 work for you?

and the bears dont have to win any games at all because they are already leading the division. you've got the TRD on lockdown. but i guess thats what happens when you make the playoffs only once in last 10 years
I think you might be confused what the TRD actually is. It's when you ignore facts and make up random scenarios. Like you just did a couple posts ago.

Also the "arbitrary" date is the records from 1990. I figured it would make sense to start keeping track from roughly around the time you were capable of comprehending football. Either way, I only some what like the Bills they're in the category of the other 31 teams I like. So I really don't give a shit if you think they're failures, just thought it would be funny to show you that you quantified yourself as such.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I think you might be confused what the TRD actually is. It's when you ignore facts and make up random scenarios. Like you just did a couple posts ago.
you mean when you ignore facts such as "bears are winning their division" and make up random scenarios like "bears need to win 2 games to win the division they are already winning"?

that kind of TRD?

Also the "arbitrary" date is the records from 1990. I figured it would make sense to start keeping track from roughly around the time you were capable of comprehending football.
so 30 doesnt work for you? how about just last 10 then? have the Bills even made the playoffs in this century?

as far as comprehending football, tell us more about the miami front 7. when did you start comprehending football? 2013?

Either way, I only some what like the Bills they're in the category of the other 31 teams I like.
i dont even know what language this is

So I really don't give a shit if you think they're failures, just thought it would be funny to show you that you quantified yourself as such.
of course you dont give a shit, going through life as a fan of two perennial losers, you have to have a coping mechanism of some sort. the last time either the bills or dolphins won a championship, america was still knee deep in vietnam.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the Saints vying for a top seed wasn't enough to bring him out, I think he's done here for good.

This thread just isn't the same without an obnoxious Saints fan. If Cathan doesn't come back one of the Niners or Cowboys fans is going to have to switch teams.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dolphins making playoffs isn't that ridiculous. Baltimore has a tough two games. Miami has two division games in a row with one in Buffalo which could be tough, but it looks like Thad Lewis is starting (who kind of lit up the Bengals). Dolphins win out and the Ravens lose one, they're in.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
This thread just isn't the same without an obnoxious Saints fan. If Cathan doesn't come back one of the Niners or Cowboys fans is going to have to switch teams.
Cathan built such a bad stigma for Saints fans to post in this and the FoH thread that I basically quit posting and just read it now.

Dolphins making playoffs isn't that ridiculous. Baltimore has a tough two games. Miami has two division games in a row with one in Buffalo which could be tough, but it looks like Thad Lewis is starting (who kind of lit up the Bengals). Dolphins win out and the Ravens lose one, they're in.
The Patriots losing out isn't all that unlikely either. Without Gronkowski their offense is among the worst in the league, and the defense is a war crime. They'd probably lose to Washington.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cathan built such a bad stigma for Saints fans to post in this and the FoH thread that I basically quit posting and just read it now.
You should post more. I like having representatives from all teams here - whether good or bad. If they happen to be a knowledgeable poster, you can get some solid insights on a team. With the NFC East circle jerk that this thread is, it would be nice to have a Philly fan or two to show up every once in a while.

And where are the Cardinals fans? That's been one of the surprising teams this season. It's a bummer that playoffs aren't likely for them with the NFC West being so strong. I still feel like they are owed a Super Bowl after Kurt Warner's amazing comeback.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Bills beat the Dolphins earlier in the season with ... Thad Lewis. So I'm still pretty worried. The Dolphins don't require the Ravens to lose one, they're in no matter what if they win two games, just if the ravens win both their games that means the Bengals are out.

Scyfi is the resident Cardinals fan, he posts every now and then but not too frequently.