2013 NFL Season

hypothetically if the patriots were playing a rematch with the dolphins tonight on TNF, Brady would probably slaughter their defense.

I mean, just saying.. what say you Sutekh

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
hypothetically if the patriots were playing a rematch with the dolphins tonight on TNF, Brady would probably slaughter their defense.

I mean, just saying.. what say you Sutekh
I think Tom Brady has shown the capability of slaughtering our defense regardless of what day they play on, what makes tonight any different than any given Sunday? It probably would be worse for Miami since Grimey/Caroll/Ellerbe/Wake are all probable for Sunday and wouldn't make it at 100% tonight.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I bet you he has a better career. See you back here in a couple years when RGknee is retired and you are watching Cousins go to the playoffs with like the Cardinals or some shit.
He might if RG3 gets hurt again and completely flames out. Otherwise he's a guy with some decent tools who still makes a couple really bad throws a game. He'd have to be on a really solid team to ever QB a team to the playoffs as a starter imo.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He might if RG3 gets hurt again and completely flames out. Otherwise he's a guy with some decent tools who still makes a couple really bad throws a game. He'd have to be on a really solid team to ever QB a team to the playoffs as a starter imo.
He's had two starts ever and he's in his second year. Too little information to say how he'd be either way.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have sacrificed a lamb to a terrible and dark power on the slimmest of hopes the Chargers make the playoffs.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
why are we picking such arbitrary dates as 23 years? lets just round it up to 30. does 30 work for you?

and the bears dont have to win any games at all because they are already leading the division. you've got the TRD on lockdown. but i guess thats what happens when you make the playoffs only once in last 10 years
You should probably start with the modern era of the NFL and the beginning of Free Agency which is 1992.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
The Patriots losing out isn't all that unlikely either. Without Gronkowski their offense is among the worst in the league, and the defense is a war crime. They'd probably lose to Washington.
If Ridley stops fucking fumbling their offense will be just fine. Brady can dink and dunk and work play action really effectively.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Frankly with how many injuries they have the Pats have really impressed this year. To even be close is impressive.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
It's almost as if Belichek is the best coach in the league or something. If only he'd overcome a massive injury in the past and kept his team competitive perhaps we could have expected this.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Texans Passed On Peyton Manning CBS Houston

"Spencer Tillman works with Archie (Manning) in New York on CBS on the weekends," Allen said on SportsRadio 610. "When Peyton became free and clear Archie told Spencer that Houston was his first choice."
According to Allen's interview with SportsRadio 610 the interest between Manning and the Texans may not have been mutual. Bob McNair's public comments from that time period seem to echo that sentiment.

"We've got a quarterback (Matt Schaub) that we think is sound. We think his foot is going to be fine. He's got a great arm and he can take us to a championship." Texans Owner Bob McNair said on SportsRadio 610 in March of 2012. "(Manning) says he's 80-85 percent healthy but you don't know if he will get to 100 percent. There's a lot of risk (other teams are) taking because they can't work him out."

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
To be fair, they had no reason to believe Schaub was going to randomly become FUCKING AWFUL.