2013 NFL Season

Dalien

Registered Hodor
The way this game is going, we should just be kicking a FG as soon as we get inside the 30. Going for a TD = guaranteed pick.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Horseshit. Ryan Clark had the ball before retardedly pitching it like a sickle cell addled fuckwit and set off the whole fumblefuck.

edit: Just got fucked real hard there.
Yup, clearly a miss call by the refs. But man was that a cluster fuck.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
What has to happen for the Falcons to make the playoffs again? I'm not exactly sure of the details.

If you like defense then you can appreciate this Seattle and Arizona game. Huge plays being made by both teams on the defensive side. Number one pass d and number one run defense giving it all they have.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Can confirm this, Jozu only niners fan I remember, I thought Kirun was Kiirun for a while since being gay and a fan of San Fran are like synonymous.
And you're a 3 teaming faggot with an offensive front 7. Nobody takes you seriously, at all.

Kirun, opiate and Disp have been around forever.
Speaking of, does Disp even post here anymore? I haven't heard from him in a while. Typically, he was one of the more frequent 49er posters.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Conspiracy theory - since Philadelphia has nothing to really gain from tonight's game, the Bears will win to set-up a division winner's game next week between them and the Cheese Heads. Pittsburgh is probably considered too far out of playoff contention, thus calls against them. Meanwhile, Detroit keeps the pot stirred by winning against the Giants.

*shrugs*