2013 NFL Season

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
if you score 40+ points, at that point the blame is on defense pretty much

Unless you scored 40+ points but also threw like 2 pick sixes.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Ok, since I don't have normal access to the game, can anyone tell me why they just used two of their time outs recently?

Renault

N00b
I still think most of the Alex Smith hate is both that he didn't become the new Joe Montana/Steve Young as the #1 pick and they've seen the rival Packers success with Aaron Rodgers who was taken later in the same draft class.

He may not have lived up to expectations people created around him but I'd still happily take him over probably 80% of the other NFL quarterbacks.

A. Smith 26/40 329 8.2 4 0 123.9

So yeah, 41-38 here is 100% the defense's fault. Not sure why there's even a discussion. Those are winning statistics in the NFL for a quarterback.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can we rickshaw Kirun? He's going full Cathan, and I've already dealt with that retard enough.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Wow... going to make fun of all my friends that are Chiefs fans if they wind up losing by one point.

Sterling

El Presidente
I still think most of the Alex Smith hate is both that he didn't become the new Joe Montana/Steve Young as the #1 pick and they've seen the rival Packers success with Aaron Rodgers who was taken later in the same draft class.

He may not have lived up to expectations people created around him but I'd still happily take him over probably 80% of the other NFL quarterbacks.
First part is largely true. 2nd part is crazy. 80 percent means he'd be like 7th or something and he's not that good. He's pretty good but he's not at that level.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Chiefs going to wish they had those 2 timeouts when they get the ball back down 1 point with about 45 seconds left

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I picked Indy to win. However, I hope they drive to score here and give the ball back to Smith and the Chiefs for a chance to win. Then Smith carries them to victory and Kirun goes away.

It probably won't happen, but it would be cool.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jesus fucking injuries. If KC even wins this game there's like no chance of winning the next.