2013 NFL Season

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Mostly agree the 2pt just doesn't have much advantage ATM to try for them except under very specific circumstances.

As far as the PAT goes its a bit to easy as is. I'd move it back to the 25 or something for 1 point.

Then make the 2 point a 3 point conversion. Give more incentive for teams to want to use it if held the same value as a FG.
2 point conversion would be used a lot more if coaches were smarter and not pussies

I feel like the easiest thing to do is to change a TD to 7 points (the extra points are so automatic people have become used to a TD effectively being worth 7 points anyway) and replace the optional 2 point conversion with a mandatory attempt at a 1 point play. That's more or less the same as the 7 or 8 point outcomes you see now. Just no more lame place kick where 5 out of 1200 attempts are missed in a season.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They should drop the extra point kick and make 2 point conversions worth 1 point.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think some of you guys know what you're asking for with this shit. Running an extra offensive play afterevery fucking touchdown???So you open your selves up to an INT or fumble or all manner of bad PI/holding or whatever calls? Goodell presented the right idea on this one. If you want to get rid of the extra point, make TD's worth 7 with an option to go for one more. The number doesn't even matter per se, except we are used to the multiples of seven in the score.

Well, just make an INT or a defensive fumble recovery an instant dead ball and end the attempt as a failure. But yeah, good call about penalties. The current crop of refs don't need more opportunities to fuck up and affect the outcome of games.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really wish that piece of shit asshole douchebastard Sherman was doing all that stuff formyteam.

His nfc championship ring? Why would he borrow that, he has one of his own. Wilson can borrow one of Mannings after the game ends since he will have two.
That's retarded. Unless you mean Eli, because Peyton Manning has never even played in the NFC. How wouldhehave 2 NFC Championship rings?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I really wish that piece of shit asshole douchebastard Sherman was doing all that stuff formyteam.

That's retarded. Unless you mean Eli, because Peyton Manning has never even played in the NFC. How wouldhehave 2 NFC Championship rings?
The dude said Kaepernick could borrow Wilson's ring and I responded with the NFC championship ring question because they both have one and that if Wilson wanted to borrow a SB ring he could do so from Manning after the game.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Seriously, with how pussified this league is becoming, you think Goodell is going to let them run another offensive play aftereverytouchdown? There's no way, it might get in the way of "player safety".

Cybsled

Another suggestion I saw floating around is keep the extra point kick, but basically make it a field goal from like the 40 or 50 yard line. Makes it less of a guaranteed thing.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Another suggestion I saw floating around is keep the extra point kick, but basically make it a field goal from like the 40 or 50 yard line. Makes it less of a guaranteed thing.
A 50-60 yard field goal? That's insane and teams would go for 2 every time

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Complains about pussified league, after going on and on about a mild postgame interview rant.
Citation? I think Sherman is a knucklehead, regardless of his interview. Making a few comments about Sherman = going on and on?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Personally I think 50-60 yard field goals should be worth five points like in fantasy. No particular reason.

razzle_sl

shitlord
Duppin_sl said:
Complains about pussified league, after going on and on about a mild postgame interview rant.
Judges the funniness of others. Is not funny.

Duppin_sl said:
It'd be fine if he was even remotely funny. Instead, I have to try to bait him into saying American Inventor so Tarrant will infract him.
Duppin_sl said:
You gotta cut Burnem some slack. He's bad at being funny.