2013 NFL Season

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah this is just a horrid showing by the entire team. Talk about shameful. I'd retire if I was manning, fuck coming back after this game.
Seriously, if I was Peyton, I wouldn't want to play with any of those dudes ever again. Maybe Welker.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's going to be a disgrace if Wilson throws another TD after the game is already over and wins MVP over someone on the defense or Harvin.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
May I be the first Bronco fan on here to congratulate the Seahawks on the their first Super Bowl win... I'm not even sure why Denver showed up to the game at this point.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Johnny is in the basement mixin up some medicine indeed.

Bob Dylan in his 2nd car commerical.

Nice sellin it out still

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Only thing that could make this better for me is if the Charger's were giving this ass kicking to San Francisco.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every player on Denver has to be about ready to give up. This is completely over at this point.

Ever seen a Super Bowl team with less heart? How does this happen?
what happened is the team that was meant to go to the superbowl (the patriots) lost all of their playmakers and didn't make it. so here's the inferior product against the best product the NFC has

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
May I be the first Bronco fan on here to congratulate the Seahawks on the their first Super Bowl win... I'm not even sure why Denver showed up to the game at this point.
Man I wish I could hate you but I can't.

p.s.

fuck Elway, Manning, and your Donkeys.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not only is that PI, but that's also another flag for the Seattle dude picking up the previous. BUT IT DIDNT GET CALLED FUCKING HORSE SHIT AWFUL REFS WOW FUCKING THIS GAME

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
How shit does it have to be to be still in the third quarter of the Super Bowl and know you have completely lost and been embarrassed on the biggest possible stage.

Ugh.