2013 NFL Season

opiate82

Bronze Squire
That is exactly why I was sure in saying the team that won the NFC Championship would be the Super Bowl winner. NFC could have sent Carolina to the Super Bowl and still dominated.

Northerner

N00b
Thank Baby Jesus I didn't actually go to Vegas for this one.

I would have lost a shitload and honestly, across the board. Not. One. Thing. went the way I expected for this game and I had my asshole friend (shit-hawk fan for 30+ years) rubbing it in every down.

Oh well.

Grats Seattle. I guess.

razzle_sl

shitlord
There are so many people complaining about obnoxious Seattle fans. A friend of mine definitely qualifies.

Is it because its their first? Or is it that they feel they are a part of the team with the 12th man thing? Something else?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There are so many people complaining about obnoxious Seattle fans. A friend of mine definitely qualifies.

Is it because its their first? Or is it that they feel they are a part of the team with the 12th man thing? Something else?
All of that plus Seattle being the biggest group of bandwagon fans in the world.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Hi.

CItNbyb.gif

Bye.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
As a lifelong Cowboys fan, I fucking -hate- Aikman as an announcer. Motherfucker just repeats shit we already know. He is a faggot because he's a faggot. He's always being a faggot.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Super Bowl XXI: New York Giants 39 - 20 Denver Broncos
Super Bowl XXII: Washington Redskins 42 - 10 Denver Broncos
Super Bowl XXIV: San Francisco 49ers 55 -10 Denver Broncos
Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Seahawks 43 - 8 Denver Broncos

just sayin'

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
All I could think about last night was the scene from the Matrix where Cypher is disconnecting them... "Not like this. Not like this..." Pretty much sums up how I feel.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
at halftime we were rooting, not for seattle to win, but for denver to get shut out.

one of the worst performances i have seen- not worse than the 85 patriots, but close.

i heard this on weei this morning, someone compared superbowls, mannings to brady... eli and peyton are...3 wins 2 losses. so is brady, so 2 mannings=1 brady i chuckled at this, someone also brought up, eli has won 2 superbowls in 2 tries, peyton only has one, that means that eli is a better QB than Peyton..

for all the hate that peyton gets, and brady- they are 2 of the best qb's to play the game.

as for marino, if he played NOW, he would be smashing records left and right, one of the best QB's to play the game, too bad his teams were mediocre.