2015 NHL Playoffs Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can't wait till he wins one and the Canadian media will have to just sit there and eat it.

You want a piece of weird? Here is one. Starting with the 2009-2010 season, two superstars each have appeared in 51 post season games. Their teams are both 24-27 in those games. Both superstars played on teams that were eliminated in the first round on two occasions. Both superstars are a minus-3 over those 51 games. Both have two game-winning goals. One penalty minute separates them. One has 21 goals, the other has 19.

One is a winner, the other is a loser.

That 2009 Stanley Cup does not have a shelf life for one of those superstars.
Ovechkin and Crosby.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't catch as much of the game as I would've wanted, but damn if the rest of the games are that exciting this is going to be one hell of a series.

Fadaar

That guy
Yep it was everything I expected. Fully prepared for a 7 game series and none of the games exceeding 5 goals.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Awesome Kenny Albert is calling the game today. He's the best of the US national announcers, imho.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
Canada vs Russia game going on at world's. Pretty good stuff so far! eberle hall and crosby are a beautiful line to watch!

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
I know most think this will be a 7 game series but after this game, this series looks like it might end in 5. I can see the Lightning winning the next 2 in Tampa

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I know most think this will be a 7 game series but after this game, this series looks like it might end in 5. I can see the Lightning winning the next 2 in Tampa
You don't think the Rangers will wIn another game? Interesting....

Really hard to gauge this one. TB obviously isn't without merrit, but special teams and the officials decided the first 30 and the back 9 was mostly NY beating themselves by pushing the pace to try and catch up.

Not poo pooing TB, they deserve the win for sure. I just wouldn't expect the next three to play out this way as well.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
On two of the three Lightning v Rangers meeting in the regular season, the Lightning scored more than 5 goals. Same happened tonight. With the next two at home, I can see that happening again. The Rangers are a great team, and while they did play sloppy tonight, it feels like the Lightning have momentum going for them.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Haha, he put in a header! Apparently that isn't legal though.

Hang on Ducks! Been a great game so far

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Watching nhl.com updates, fuck I wish was at home to be able to watch this game....Ducks need to bring out the Flying-V and knucklepuck this bitch

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Entire city of Chicago is lined up outside a Dunkin Donuts this morning.