<Medals Crew>
Not bad, but here we go:

East

Montrealv. Ottawa (Habs in 6)
Tampa Bay v.Detroit(Deadwings in 6)

NY Rangersv. Pittsburgh (Rags in 6)
Washington v.NY Islanders(Isles in 6)

West

Anaheimv. Winnipeg (Ducks in 5) (Though I would love to see the opposite!)
Vancouverv. Calgary (Canucks in 6)

St. Louisv. Minnesota (Blues in 5)
Nashville v.Chicago(Hawks in 6)

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No 7 game series in Round 1? For shame lurking. I couldn't pick against my Caps, especially how the Isles kind of backed into the playoffs. Also surprised by your Detroit pick...if I had to pick now I'd choose Tampa to come out of the Atlantic into the ECF.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, I don't think anyone will go to seven in round one. But who knows for sure?

I'd love a St. Louis/Montreal final. I think that would be awesome. Can St. Louis not shit the bed in the playoffs this year?

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
East:

Habs in 7
Bolts in 5
Rangers in 6
Caps in 6

West:

Ducks in 6
Nuks in 7
Wild in 7
Hawks in 6

Malakriss

East

Montreal v.Ottawa(Sens in 6)
Tampa Bayv. Detroit (Bolts in 5)

NY Rangersv. Pittsburgh (Rangers in 4)
Washingtonv. NY Islanders (Caps in 5)

West

Anaheimv. Winnipeg (Ducks in 6)
Vancouverv. Calgary (Canucks in 7)

St. Louisv. Minnesota (Blues in 6)
Nashvillev. Chicago (Preds in 7)

Nester

Vyemm Raider
All I know is Vancover vs Calgary will go to 7,and the winner of that series will lose the cup in 7, Hopefully to the Habs

Fadaar

That guy
1st round

East

Montreal v.Ottawa(6)
Tampa Bayv. Detroit (5)

NY Rangersv. Pittsburgh (4)
Washington v.NY Islanders(6)

West

Anaheimv. Winnipeg (6)
Vancouver v.Calgary(7)

St. Louisv. Minnesota (5)
Nashville v.Chicago(6)

2nd Round

East

Tampa Bayv. Ottawa (7)
NY Rangersv. NY Islanders (6)

West

Anaheimv. Calgary (6)
Chicago v.St. Louis(7)

Conference Finals

Tampa Bayv. NY Rangers (6)
Anaheimv. St Louis (6)

Finals

Tampa Bayv. Anaheim (7)

I'm a Lightning fan so complete homer pick but they do have a solid shot at winning it this year. Major plus for them is they've dominated the top two teams in the East (5-0 Montreal, 3-0 Rangers) and split the season series with Ottawa as well as beating Anaheim the two times they've played this year.

Merrith

I'm not going to do the entire playoffs this early with picks just because I know I'll homer it up so big and find some way to believe "this year is different" and pick the Caps the entire way...giving Grimm the full on tearful laughs. Although it's a weird year, I seriously almost think they'll either flame out early or make a deep run this time, don't know why.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
East

Montrealv. Ottawa (Habs in 6)
Tampa Bayv. Detroit (Bolts in 5)

NY Rangersv. Pittsburgh (Rags in 5)
Washington v.NY Islanders(Isles in 7)

West

Anaheimv. Winnipeg (Ducks in 7)
Vancouver v.Calgary(Flames in 6)

St. Louis v.Minnesota(Wild in 6)
Nashville v.Chicago(Hawks in 5)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You are all fools. The Penguins haven't lost to a higher seed since the 2008 finals against Detroit. They're an 8 seed now, no one is lower. UNBEATABLE.

Pens 16-0 Champions. Rest of the series are fucking pointless. Go eat dicks.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
People saying the Wild will lose in 5, are high. I don't know if they will win the series but saying they will only win one is downright silly. They are the most dangerous team in this playoff round.

Merrith

People saying the Wild will lose in 5, are high. I don't know if they will win the series but saying they will only win one is downright silly. They are the most dangerous team in this playoff round.
I actually agree, and literally almost picked Wild in 7, but I had to side with the Blues. I think this is their year to finally break through...and Dubnyk playing all those games with no rest might catch up to him in the end. Agreed Wild don't get the credit for how good they are though.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
The Blues are just a tough matchup for us. I really think the Wild have a chance against any team, but the Blues will beat them up and the series is bound to go long...so that sucks.

It'll come down to how St Louis does in the net.

Merrith

Good to see we get to play Halak again in Round 1. I mean, no way shit can happen twice, right?

Right?

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Good to see we get to play Halak again in Round 1. I mean, no way shit can happen twice, right?

Right?
Refresh my memory?

Jaro has been utter dogshit closing out this last home stretch, particularly in the 3rd. Isles need to stay out of the box at all costs vs the Caps PP ESPECIALLY with Hamonic out. They may lead the league in shorties, but that type of offensive presence on the PK has no place during a playoff run.

Merrith

Refresh my memory?

Jaro has been utter dogshit closing out this last home stretch, particularly in the 3rd. Isles need to stay out of the box at all costs vs the Caps PP ESPECIALLY with Hamonic out. They may lead the league in shorties, but that type of offensive presence on the PK has no place during a playoff run.
Up 3-1 in the series, out shoot the Habs 134-66 over Games 5-7 but only manage one goal in each. Games 6 and 7 we had 96 shots on goal to their 38. +80 in Corsi over those 3 games. He then went on to help the Habs overcome a 3-2 deficit against the Pens in Round 2. Basically the invention of the phrase "Getting Halak'd". If their D hadn't been so banged up they might have been able to get past the Flyers too that year.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Tonight, boys and girls!

6pHXpem.gif