2015 ReRolled AssHat FINAL ROUND! It's Super Salty!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Itzena, the longevity and consistency year to year. Should be a lifetime achievement award tbh

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Only because I don't want to unlock and bump the other thread in responding

Telling someone that just saw his friends die and that it was all a hoax is "gone soft"?
He's always said offensive shit, but he used to troll people for weeks/months on end. Now he has his own thread and we try to get him to take his insanity there, but he wont. He's just gotten lazy and goes after low-hanging fruit now. I mean, he said the shooting was a hoax? So what? I'm pretty sure Asmadai was a million times more hurt that he watched the video here than anything to do with Lumie, not to mention that back in the day Lumie would have tried going after Asmadai directly. He used to go after people in PMs and visitor messages, just trying to goad them on. Dude was a hundred times worse on FOH, it isn't even a contest. That's why he wasn't in the mix here, and it has nothing to do with the forum going soft.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tanoomba

rrr_img_113195.jpg

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Trudeau vs. Harper, Itzena vs. Tanoomba. Guess I'm gonna be holding my nose twice while voting today.

Itzena- I'm pretty sure I've found this guy annoying since like 2007 when he would pick on sad EQ grognards, then later he became a huge douche about EVE. Maybe I'm wrong. Either way, he's gone full(er) retard since #GamerGate started. I don't think I've ever laughed at one of his posts, or found them at all insightful or stimulating. Extreme progressive dogmatic views that are just as odious as those found in extreme conservatives. Terrible taste in video games too.

Tanoomba - This guy argues for sport to a degree unmatched in this community. Giant blocks of text used to justify often extremely tenuous arguments. Claims victories where none have been earned, and claims persecution after inciting hostility. King of moral authority and passive aggressive jabs. Every now and then he surprises you with an interesting post when he's not busy sparring himself in circles with every board member he encounters. Excellent taste in video games and lots of knowledge.

Edit: whiskey fuelled grammar/spelling errors

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tanoomba, because at least Itzena only shits up a thread with single line posts usually. Tanoomba puts much more effort into his/her/it's work.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Itzena.

Tan is a loner Montana missile silo bunker style here. Itzena represents the Queen.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Itzena shits up many threads with the same hit and run tactics, usually posting links that go against his point of view because he's a fucking dumbass. Itzena on a few occasions has gone more in depth writing a paragraph or two and it's always a perfect storm of stupidity.

Tanoomba on the other hand is usually contained in a few threads and is often empowered by people who need to follow him into the rickshaw. We actually got rid of Tanoomba when Hodj ran him off but then Hodj left for awhile letting Tanoomba come back. Thanks Hodj! Also Tanoomba posts hot naked Asian girls in the Asian girl thread. We must consider the positives!

Winner- Itzena.