2015 ReRolled AssHat FINAL ROUND! It's Super Salty!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I believe Hodj is actively campaigning for A Moon Bat. It seems like the world should end or something.
He deserves to win it based on effort, but Itzena has a much longer history with shitposting in the community. I'm actually intrigued at how this will turn out now, and may the biggest asshat win!

From what I can see, up to this post, Tanoomba has 26, Itzena has 20. Tanoomba keeps holding that 4-6 point lead, but things could change at any moment!

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Kinda weird to see a Tanoomba alt ('friend'/'former roomate' or whatever the fuck the excuse was at the time) coming in here to vote for Tanoomba.

j5SXCVM.gif
If this is true, I would change my vote. I don't want to give it to whomever wants it more, but then again I don't want to gratify whomever wants it less. If we could make this a tie where they both felt like they lost, that would be greeeeeeaaaat, mmmkkayy? Thanksssssss.

rrr_img_113246.jpg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
In the event of a tie, they will move in together and simulpost all over this forum. They will also become lovers and adopt a child named Randal who will grow up and be the next man to land on the moon.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Tanoomba will of course pull a a_skeleton_03 and claim that winning is an honour and this poll was a joke that he played along with.

However they try and spin it, winning this isn't an honour. It means you are a fucking tool.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tanoomba will of course pull a a_skeleton_03 and claim that winning is an honour and this poll was a joke that he played along with.

However they try and spin it, winning this isn't an honour. It means you are a fucking tool.
Win or lose the final vote, both are already confirmed tools by making it to this round, and beating a_skeleton_03 and Column and Araysar, etc. to get there is all the evidence needed to justify that claim.

I mean they beat out a bet welcher and fucking Column. That says it all right there.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Tanoomba.

And yea, he will spin it in his favor. Always does, part of why we are voting for him.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Winning 2015 AssHat comes with a signed certificate that you believe the moon landing happened.
And a voucher for an all expenses paid staycation with a poverty ridden black family living in an underserved neighborhood in an inner city ghetto.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
In preparation for this vote, I went into Tanoomba's safe space and asked him what kinds of games he played, and even though his taste is pretty bad and he told me I was asking a "loaded question" (what the hell? I literally just wanted to know what kinds of games he played), it occurred to me that I do not dislike him to the point where I would want to take every effort to avoid engaging him.

Meanwhile, Idotake every effort to avoid engaging with Itzena because Itzena is a fucking coward who won't respond when called out on, then pops up a week later with more confirmation bias (sometimes from shit he didn't even read) and then does it again.

So I vote for Itzena.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Awwww shit the Itzenastan upset is happening!

Quick, what's "Yes, we can" in Arabic?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I get the feeling alot of you see some light in the moon bat and are trying to save him. This implies that you WANT him around or something or WANT him to come to the light. This Itzena person, I have very little dealing with and has never gotten to me to the point I had to throw my hat in the ring. On a few occasions I've seen some scathing exchanges but nothing that goes on for pages taking all challengers.

Undecided. You really need to get all the facts out on the table, especially when it comes to posts FROM THIS YEAR when deciding a yearly champion.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Close race.

Somebody should probably post a 'get out the vote' thread in every sub. Cold messaging online board members wouldn't be the worst idea ever either.

#RRAHOTY2015
#CatchTheFever

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well, Tanoomba is clearly scared of winning this competition, hence why his shit posting has fallen to record low levels and his presence has been nearly non existent since the start of this contest.

Consider, as well, that Itzena couldn't care less about this competition, and winning or losing it.

Tanoomba has also worked long and hard this past year at defining the term "stupid is a strong horse". Meanwhile Itzena's shit posting is virtually no effort put in at all.

You really need to get all the facts out on the table, especially when it comes to posts FROM THIS YEAR when deciding a yearly champion.
Truth right here. This is not supposed to be a "Someone shit post a decade ago on FOH and therefore I'm voting for them" contest, despite many people choosing to go that route.

This is about effort in being an asshat this year. Tanoomba wins that contest hands down.

I hope you'll see the strength in this argument, and throw your hat in the ring for the one true dark lord of asshattery on this forum this past year, Tanoomba.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

You must be new here. It will obviously be a segue into something Sarkeesian related.
biggrin.png