2015 ReRolled AssHat FINAL ROUND! It's Super Salty!

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Tanoomba is a weaboo beta-cuck who has seen less of the real world than most children. He flagellates himself in public in the secret service of some sick feminist utopian dream that he harbors. He is wholly resigned to a life of slavery to the new 'Pax Femme'. He is not a stupid man per-se he is just not a self serving one, and thus, I have difficulty trusting him. I am not sure whose team he is on.

Itzena, on the other hand, is on another level. Here we have a 500 pound 'Lord of the Internet' who peaked 10 years ago (look at his sig). I have been around that long and I remember the days when Itz was a valued member of our community. For the last several years though, he has been nothing but a self hating guilty 'race-thinker'. I consider this person to be the most racist, most guilty about himself, most multi-culturalist, and least humanist member of our community and I easily choose him/her/xim/xer as the AssHat of the Year.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We actually got rid of Tanoomba when Hodj ran him off but then Hodj left for awhile letting Tanoomba come back. Thanks Hodj!
This never happened wtf are you smoking?

Tanoomba never left and didn't return when I quit posting.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_113221.jpg

Tanoomba

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tanoomba's worked hard for this victory, and with the voting coming in close, clearly he doesn't want to be robbed of his honors in the final leg of the race by a person who posts one line trolling snippets, when Tanoomba has spent the entire year posting massive diatribes illustrating his lust for sucking Anita's farts through a hose.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
It's such a hard decision. Both are horrible. But at the end of the day, I have to go with Itzena.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Tanoomba is truly terrible in his certain area, but he rarely branches into other areas, and is generally not a dick even when he's unleashing his wall of text. But it is easy to see that wall and just skip it, whereas Itzena's one-liners are too easy to see and read, and be disgusted by. I feel that Tanoomba could actually contribute something useful if he put his mind to it; I don't feel Itzena would even bother to try.

My vote is for Itzena.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There's going to be some deep soul searching on the part of Itzena and Tanoomba after this contest.

Oh who am I kidding? Of course there won't be.