2015 RR March Madness Bracket Challenge

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
LOL Gil

You have the worst luck of anyone I know.
In Rerolled LOL Fantasy I have 200 more points than anyone else and I'm 4-4, because I have had like 270 more points scored against me.

But everyone picked Kentucky but one person so them losing shouldn't matter for this contest :p.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In Rerolled LOL Fantasy I have 200 more points than anyone else and I'm 4-4, because I have had like 270 more points scored against me.

But everyone picked Kentucky but one person so them losing shouldn't matter for this contest :p.
You either forget or get 2nd place. At least you're not Ham.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lol after this season and this game, State Street is going to be a post apocalyptic wasteland if Kentucky goes on to win the Final Four, which its looking likely they will.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Lol after this season and this game, State Street is going to be a post apocalyptic wasteland if Kentucky goes on to win the Final Four, which its looking likely they will.
It was relatively calm on Thursday (by State Street standards), I'm glad I'm nowhere near there tonight though.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
The South Shall Rise AGAIN

And then get beat by Gonzaga.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
STILL DANCING BABY!
giphy.gif

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah can't imagine anyone would want to watch the best team and maybe the best player in the country playing for the title. People have their favorite teams and all that, but Duke/Kentucky will have about as high of TV ratings as you can get.