2015 RR March Madness Bracket Challenge

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Understand guys. It's not like the better team won in this match up. ISU played like absolute shit. Go back and watch them come from behind in all 3 big 12 tournament games. They were clutch when they needed to be.

The team played like absolute shit today. UAB decided to stop Niang and he kept shooting. Finished like 4 for 15 or something. And other than that, just undisciplined basketball on the defensive boards. This isn't a knock on the big 12. It's a knock on a superior team not taking a game seriously.

Anyway, kill me.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I need a drink. 12 drinks.
I hear ya. Mizzou's last year in the Big 12 we won the conference tournament and then got immediately bounced as a 2 seed losing to a 15 seed in the first round of the NCAA tournament. Crazy shit happens in the big tournament.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I hear ya. Mizzou's last year in the Big 12 we won the conference tournament and then got immediately bounced as a 2 seed losing to a 15 seed in the first round of the NCAA tournament. Crazy shit happens in the big tournament.
Yeah. Anytime they do the greatest upsets montage I get to watch ISU as a 2 seed lose to Hampton all over again.

It's just a real downer. I mean, this is what's great about the tournament...except when it happens to your team.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
So... Didn't I say Big 12 sucks? Baylor falls now too. That conference blows dick

Big 12 is a House of Cards, like I said...

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
That's usually who ends up winning. Our office pool is often won by a random woman who just picks teams by mascots or colors or something. It's infuriating.
Woman in our office pool picked both Iowa St and Baylor to lose in this first round. She has a championship game of Wichita St vs Providence. Fuck sake. I asked her how in the world she picked those outcomes she asked "well, the rankings are just based on last year right?"

she'll probably win the whole thing

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
First, why doesn't this 3rd world forum support Vine embeds? Jesus fucking christ.

2nd, I could watch this all day. Better with the Audio on Vine.

Watch TheViner's Vine "R.J. Hunter game winning 3 pointer from DOWNTOWN for Georgia St with 2 seconds left #MarchMadness"

2GIF_Georgia_St_Game_Winner.gif

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Man these 14s are fucking me. I had SMU to the S16 until this morning and I switched after ESPN had a piece on ISU.

Long story short, I suck.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What a ridiculous three. I'd probably be boarding a plane to Syria and joining ISIS if I was a Baylor fan and saw that shit.
Not that anyone gives a shit about a mid-major, but that's why Murray State lost the OVC. Belmont was hitting 3's from 5-10 feet behind the arc all fucking night. It was the most insane thing I'd ever seen. Worse, the guy who was making them all averaged something like 5-6 points a game but he was just on fire. He was just throwing up desperation 3's all game and nailing them. It was retarded.

The audio on that Vine gives me goosebumps.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I was at a bar watching the game, and the whole place went nuts when that 3 went down.

Including me, I picked GAST in the upset.

And thanks go to UAB for clearing the way for Gonzaga.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Also, some lady walks up to the bar, sees all the BB games and goes, "Oh, is this the Midnight Madness?"

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
UCLA hung in there. At least they can put to rest those saying it was a joke they made it in the tournament. Might actually make it to the S16 now... did not expect that.