2016 Olympics. - Brazil

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I always feel that this type of injury can only happen in sports that lack the money to have a high level monitoring of the health of the athletes (or maybe to athletes that lack the ability to monitor themselves). The guy missed the previous Olympics too :/
Do you ever post anything that's not retarded?

I've seen plenty of broken legs just like this is all the major sports (football, hockey, soccer, basketball...not sure about baseball, but I'm sure it has).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

By "this type of injury" I did not mean broken legs. I meant stress fractures turning into actual fractures while doing regular movements by yourself (in this case, a reception).

• 1Like

kudos

<Banned>
Wanted to make this a seperate post. WHAT THE FUCK is with the USA outfit? We look like we should be with god damn France, while Puerto Rico and Liberia are rocking the fuckin Red White and Blue the way we should.

I want eagles and trucker hats and blue jeans and shit.
The real question is why the fuck Puerto Rico and Guam have their own teams when they are territories of the USA. Puerto Rico for example came crying for a bail out to the US because they are literally a bunch of morons and corrupted their "country" beyond repair. You don't get a bailout as if you're a state and then get your own team in the Olympics.

I'm not going to lie... the abs being seen through uniforms on the US female gymnast team is oddly arousing. Their bodies are impressive even if they are more muscular than 99.9% of men in the world. Them thick legs are hot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
The real question is why the fuck Puerto Rico and Guam have their own teams when they are territories of the USA. Puerto Rico for example came crying for a bail out to the US because they are literally a bunch of morons and corrupted their "country" beyond repair. You don't get a bailout as if you're a state and then get your own team in the Olympics.

I'm not going to lie... the abs being seen through uniforms on the US female gymnast team is oddly arousing. Their bodies are impressive even if they are more muscular than 99.9% of men in the world. Them thick legs are hot.
Yeah the abs were... well... yup, there they are. Nuff said.

• 1Like

kudos

<Banned>
I figured with basketball being so popular in China that their team would be decent. This USA vs China game is just so one sided. The Chinese make some of the worst moves I've ever seen.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Looks like China gave up already. Just shooting randomly and not running back on D.

• 1Like

kudos

<Banned>
I watched that Brazil vs Czech match. I can't remember anything aboutbthe match. The Brazilians were killing me.
If only they wore brazillian bikini's maybe we'd get some brown eye action too. Shame.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
This game of basketball is already out of hand. China's O is taking horrible shots. NBA players are just working those guys.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Sopita from Thailand just lifted 92 kg snatch, at a body weight of 48kg. Holy shit tiny ladyboy.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Brazil does not cares about copyright. THey played that on volleyball challenges.

• 1Like

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Damn... Kelsi Worrell (Univ. of Louisville graduate) didn't make it to the finals (100m fly). No idea what she was doing, but she glided in at the end causing her to be .03 of a second off from qualifying.

• 1Like

Nocello

Golden Squire
Do you ever post anything that's not retarded?

I've seen plenty of broken legs just like this is all the major sports (football, hockey, soccer, basketball...not sure about baseball, but I'm sure it has).
Moises Alou sliding into 2nd base and just about snapping his foot off was pretty bad.

• 1Like