2016 Oscars

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
And then funk outro. Holy shit is the academy trying to pander as hard as they can.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
SevereInnocentIbizanhound.gif

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Playing PE's most popular song was just incredibly cringe-worthy. Oscars should've just rolled with the, "Fuck it, we are old fucking white people" vibe. Oscars are usually bad, but the forced "diversity" message was just awful. Really fucking bland TV, even Leo's win was bland as fuck.

Hollywood just breeds pussification.

spronk

FPS noob
ex machina winning best visual effects was cool/weird, considering its effects were minimal compared to Martian and Force Awakens but can't complain, the other movies didn't need it and hopefully it gets more people to see it

i was playing far cry primal all evening and missed everything but glad to hear mad max won a shit ton of secondary awards. man i can just imagine the kind of pussy leo is gonna be slaying this year

DkakeWM.jpg

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
The thing is, I'm not even mad that for some reason almost half of the presenters were black. It was the Chris Rock (whom as a comedian I fucking love) monologues and incredibly shitty vignettes regarding how racist white folks are that made me less than stoked. If they were even -sort- of representing their own demographic, it would have been Freeman and Rock, maybe Whoopi, and then tons of white folks. But it wasn't, and I have to believe that the outrage that some second rate "blacks only" films didn't win oscars is completely manufactured. Straight Out of Compton was a decent flick, but unless we give awards for being "black" it most certainly was not anything special. The whole thing stunk of obvious pandering, and only got more obvious about it as the show went on.