Stars vs Blues - Stars in 6

Avs vs Sharks - Sharks in 7

Blue Jackets vs Bruins - Blue Jackets in 6

Canes vs Isles - Isles in 5

Stars vs Blues - Blues in 6

Avs vs Sharks - Sharks in 5

Blue Jackets vs Bruins - Blue Jackets in 5

Canes vs Isles - Isles in 7

I no longer have any horse in this race. Fuck everyone and everything.

yaph

Molten Core Raider
CBJ, STL, AVS, and Isles.

Canes/Isles is a coin flip.

I don’t even know who I’m pulling for. I support Trotz for bringing a cup to DC. I want to see Grubauer be successful as a #1 in the playoffs. Loved Rod B as a player and he gained some massive respect as a coach for what he did in the Caps series. I got a soft spot for Torts for being some kind of Cold War relic that didn’t put up with any shit from his Russian players. Karlson in SJ. Benn for shitting all over PK.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm going for the Sharks. They've pretty much been Caps West for awhile, and I'd like to see Thorton get his Cup.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
CBJ, Blues, Isles, Sharks. I could see The Bruins wrecking CBJ, but The Bruins are pretty god damn beat up. I have to root for the sharks out of religious obligation.

I think the Blues are the biggest lock to win their respective series. The Canes and Isles series is the hardest to call. They are both limping in to this coming series.

Last edited:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think people might be sleeping on how incredible CBJ's defense is. back check and poke check and chipout are some of the best in these playoffs I've seen. I don't think I saw them ice the puck but maybe once on a chipout of the defensive zone.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think people might be sleeping on how incredible CBJ's defense is. back check and poke check and chipout are some of the best in these playoffs I've seen. I don't think I saw them ice the puck but maybe once on a chipout of the defensive zone.

I think it's more that CBJ is just an unknown in the second round. I don't think I would be surprised if they play some excellent hockey, but I know The Bruins will be The Bruins.

Last edited:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That Boston top line is hockey perfection. I love to hate Marchand but shit I respect the guy

EDIT: First period Bob played out of his mind. Defense were a part of it too. Boston should be up minimum 3-0 right now. Offense can't make it past the neutral zone. Tortarella will make the adjustments and we should see a stronger 2nd period.

Last edited: