2018-19 NHL Season Thread - Caps were not suck last year edition

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Hintz is really playing great right now - that was a must win for Dallas. Really liking the Stars' chances

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just like to point out how Vandyn Vandyn turned down my drunk $100 bet. He didn’t have faith in the canes.

Thank god too because I’m using that $100 to get drunk.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just like to point out how Vandyn Vandyn turned down my drunk $100 bet. He didn’t have faith in the canes.

Thank god too because I’m using that $100 to get drunk.

Hehe it's pretty crazy. We keep on getting injuries yet somehow still winning games. The good news is it looks like Mrazek is day to day. TvR is indefinite and a big loss on defense. Game 3 is going to be insane.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hehe it's pretty crazy. We keep on getting injuries yet somehow still winning games. The good news is it looks like Mrazek is day to day. TvR is indefinite and a big loss on defense. Game 3 is going to be insane.

Pretty hilarious a large portion of Caps supporters were convinced that Trotz would just have the Islanders roll you guys. Canes up 2-0 and heading back home? If Mrazek hadn't gotten hurt I'd almost predict a sweep but the games have been really close so it could swing back the other way quickly.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pretty hilarious a large portion of Caps supporters were convinced that Trotz would just have the Islanders roll you guys. Canes up 2-0 and heading back home? If Mrazek hadn't gotten hurt I'd almost predict a sweep but the games have been really close so it could swing back the other way quickly.

I know I never said that about Trotz.

Canes legit.....

Even if half their fan base are inbreds working at Waffle house.

Merrith

I know I never said that about Trotz.

Canes legit.....

Even if half their fan base are inbreds working at Waffle house.

Nah you read stuff on twitter and social media Caps posts about how we lost because we wouldn't shell out the money for a proven SC winning coach.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nah you read stuff on twitter and social media Caps posts about how we lost because we wouldn't shell out the money for a proven SC winning coach.

Yeah if canes sweep isles while going to game 7 with us....

Damn Gina

Merrith

Yeah if canes sweep isles while going to game 7 with us....

Damn Gina

I wondered what would be tougher Canes having to play 7 games and overtime in Game 7 with quick turnaround or Islanders being off for so long.

Fadaar

That guy
seeing how the Lightning had basically a month off I'd say staying sharp is a plus

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Seeing the Pens and Caps go down gave me the warm and fuzzies but then Toronto had to go and shit the bed. That's all the Leafs are good for -- disappointment. Please for the love of god Columbus, knock the Bruins off so I can truly enjoy the playoffs.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Seeing the Pens and Caps go down gave me the warm and fuzzies but then Toronto had to go and shit the bed. That's all the Leafs are good for -- disappointment. Please for the love of god Columbus, knock the Bruins off so I can truly enjoy the playoffs.

You just jinxed yourself. Cya at Uber Uberest Uber Uberest pad. I call dibs on the couch.

• 1Solidarity