2018-19 NHL Season Thread - Caps were not suck last year edition

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So that's two #1 seeds that get taken out in lolzy fashion. At least Calgary won 1... I guess. The only brackets still alive are troll brackets. Let's get me some Stars action tonight!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Honestly I'm pulling for Dallas and Columbus now. If Columbus goes on to win it all I won't feel as bad and I'd like to see Bishop get a cup after all he did for the Lightning.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Honestly I'm pulling for Dallas and Columbus now. If Columbus goes on to win it all I won't feel as bad and I'd like to see Bishop get a cup after all he did for the Lightning.

You just want to be edgy and never root for any of my teams.

Fadaar

That guy
I pulled for em last year though I was pretty apathetic because seeing an expansion team win its first year would have also been pretty cool. Also I did my one evil deed for the decade by cheering the Eagles last year, can only do those stunts so often.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Avalanche hadnt won a playoff series since 2008. Both 1 seeds lost in the first round for the first time in NHL history. Cole Makar was an amateur college hockey player on Saturday and a professional on Sunday. Makar then decides to score on his first ever NHL shot. The Avs also have the 4th overall pick due to the Duchenne trade.

Pretty fuckin cool for the Avalanche. Hopefully they keep up the momentum, and the other series doesnt last too long.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Avalanche hadnt won a playoff series since 2008. Both 1 seeds lost in the first round for the first time in NHL history. Cole Makar was an amateur college hockey player on Saturday and a professional on Sunday. Makar then decides to score on his first ever NHL shot. The Avs also have the 4th overall pick due to the Duchenne trade.

Pretty fuckin cool for the Avalanche. Hopefully they keep up the momentum, and the other series doesnt last too long.

That Avs top line is absolutely ridiculous. MacKinnon may be the most dangerous offensive player in the playoffs.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
214108A5-8312-4936-B893-782C76F76AD8.jpeg

Do or die

Ps

I’m drunk as a skunk before pregame

Fuck the canes

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Caps are Stanley Chanps. Let’s talk PayPal whose betting?

Lol I wish I had your (probably drunken) confidence. Caps looked great tonight, first time they have in this post season. Hopefully they can keep it going

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol I wish I had your (probably drunken) confidence. Caps looked great tonight, first time they have in this post season. Hopefully they can keep it going

Less than 6 hours on you pussies!

Name your club!!

Caps?
You know it!

Let’s do this.

@a_skeleton_03 I bet caps will demolish the Canes series and anyone that wants to bet against me has 12 hours (before next playoff game) to bet against me!

$100 PayPal right now let’s do it??

You have go to toe to toe. I’d say whoever decided is the loser is the CAPS vs Canes and owes me $100. I’m the winner and it’s CAPS!

Only one loser with no bandwagon experience and showdown has mever watched hockey apply!.

They got until april 22nd to tell me Regime Regime and proclaim their shitty tier EQ guild claim.
Only one persons or they fail!

Only one person will get $100 from me by picking the winner of the Caps and Canes Game from me. Make it extremely clear who your team is!!!?

They need to let me know either the canes or islanders will best the caps. If you are chickenshit don’t post. My PayPal awaits...

@a_skeleton_03

$100 PayPal to the first that takes me on the bet for the following:

Caps vs Canes

With me saying Caps win

They are currently playing the canes and must win. Who wants to best me with @a_skeleton_03 the caps win? Do it now easy money if they lose to canes they then they lose!!

Canes fans must win now. My bet is officially $100 to the winner of canes and caps.

If you do not pay me you must dreak bleach

If you are a canes fan and you don't bet me then you’re a gigantic pussy similar to a a real canes fan....

$100 or you’re a puss........

You got until 2:08 PST.

Otherwise call ROMA 10th n K!

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

$100

Right now Vandyn Vandyn

$100

Caps vs Canes before next game the agreement is

Simply caps vs canes the winner owes lose $100 via PayPal. I @a_skeleton_03 to make it official

I’m being polite in asking the sister and inbreeded fucking hurricane fans to a fiscial duel.

Mark it 20 hours @a_skeleton_03 from th bet so no pussy shit from the Waffle House inbreds.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
$100

Right now Vandyn Vandyn

$100

Caps vs Canes before next game the agreement is

Simply caps vs canes the winner owes lose $100 via PayPal. I @a_skeleton_03 to make it official

I’m being polite in asking the sister and inbreeded fucking hurricane fans to a fiscial duel.

Mark it 20 hours @a_skeleton_03 from th bet so no pussy shit from the Waffle House inbreds.
Amod will certify it but once someone takes you up on it this quote can't be edited.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Amod will certify it but once someone takes you up on it this quote can't be edited.

I’m waiting Canes Vs Caps $100 let’s do this pussies!

If you need to ask your sister for the time off from Waffle House I understand.

The end of April 22nd make your bet is who the winner is of $100 vis PayPal.

$100 winner of Carolina Hurricanes vs Washington Capitols are you in Vandyn Vandyn ??

Last edited: