2018-2019 NBA Thread

Rude

Potato del Grande
Going to Golden State, for me, will always be a cop out (on KDs part, but phenomenal job on the Warriors organization). But yeah, if he went and joined up with the 76ers with Embiid & Simmons, or Boston I would never blame him.

You have to team with other superstars to some degree, but LBJ would definitely get him that same feedback and fan response he had for his GS move. Maybe KD & Kawhi with the Clippers?!
Why would anyone blame him for bailing on Oklahoma? As long as Russell Westbrook is a face on that franchise they'll never win anything. While last night offers more incentive to make fun of clowns like Carmelo Anthony, Russell Westbrook pretty much defines "fantasy production" with zero real world value.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Why would anyone blame him for bailing on Oklahoma? As long as Russell Westbrook is a face on that franchise they'll never win anything. While last night offers more incentive to make fun of clowns like Carmelo Anthony, Russell Westbrook pretty much defines "fantasy production" with zero real world value.

I don't think anyone blamed him for bailing on Russell, it probably has a lot more to do with the fact that he went to a team in the middle of a dynasty. It was seen as a cop out.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Excellent spot for Butler. Wrong people to give up for the sixers. I think they should have traded Fultz. Him and Simmons cannot coexist. And they probably end up a wash in three point shooting in this trade

Sterling

El Presidente
Fultz value right now is probably pretty low. Ideally they should have traded him last year or whatever, but hindsight and all of that.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
If the Rockets are looking for someone to replace Melo in his role of play no D and miss mid-range jumpers I'm available.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm looking forward to him missing 4 point shots in the Big3 league. Should be entertaining TV

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Warriors are a 6-seed at best without Curry and Green. This has been some lackluster basketball these past few games. It's amazing how much more of a difference Curry makes to the team. Warriors without Durant are still easily the best team. Warriors without Curry fall quite a few spots.

• 1Like

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Nahh, they were just in a rough spot with all the drama. The depth is looking pretty slim at times now, but they're still a top 4 team even without those two. Time to start cutting the Damian Jones charity minutes and give Bell more minutes instead. Klay and Durant both forgot how to shoot for a stretch. With those two playing their games they can still beat anybody IF the ball keeps moving like it did last night. Definitely sometimes without Steph it seems like KD wants to revert back to OKC mode and the ball sticks to him too much. But damn last night the ball was hopping, they were playing D, and it was fun to watch.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dwight Howard's a good egg.

Dwight Howard Allegedly Outed By Gay Ex-Boyfriend; Calls Him A "6’11 Bottom" (VIDEO)

1543196390023.gif

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's been a somewhat interesting quarter season so far. Definitely some teams putting out results I wouldn't have expected. 21 games into the season, would anyone in the entire world have predicted the Clippers would be the top team in the Western Conference (even if just by a hair)? Memphis is playing well, Sacramento and Orlando aren't dumpster fires, Utah/San Antonio/Houston are struggling mightily and the Celtics are a .500 team. Now, maybe things will shake out over the course of the season but I think it's been a little bit of an unpredictable start to the season and I like it.

Sterling

El Presidente
It's been a somewhat interesting quarter season so far. Definitely some teams putting out results I wouldn't have expected. 21 games into the season, would anyone in the entire world have predicted the Clippers would be the top team in the Western Conference (even if just by a hair)? Memphis is playing well, Sacramento and Orlando aren't dumpster fires, Utah/San Antonio/Houston are struggling mightily and the Celtics are a .500 team. Now, maybe things will shake out over the course of the season but I think it's been a little bit of an unpredictable start to the season and I like it.
A lot of this is true, but some of it isn't exactly unexpected. Spurs being a .500 team with the Murray injury is about what you should expect. They do have Aldridge and DeRozen and I think they'll get it together and end up with a bit over like 45 wins or so and be in the mix for a low playoff seed. I expected some backslide from Houston but not on this level, it's pretty crazy.