2018-2019 NBA Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So she was already in his hotel room. Did this happen between midnight and 3am too? "He invited me up to his room at 1am. I just thought we were gonna talk basketball."

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So she was already in his hotel room. Did this happen between midnight and 3am too? "He invited me up to his room at 1am. I just thought we were gonna talk basketball."

Waits 5 years, only wants money, at no point interested in a criminal investigation.

Sounds legit

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
That's an all-time end of game dagger 3 - that he had the cojones to not just settle from there, but to pull up from there and STEP BACK is crazy to me. The ultimate F-U, and after seeing how fucking obnoxious and unlikable the entire Thunder organization has become, was satisfying as hell.

The shit talking from OKC after game 3 was almost unbelievable to me, and watching them get dicked twice after that was awesome. I love PG13, and he deserves better than to be stuck as Westbrooks sidekick for the next 4 years. He's better than Russ.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
That's an all-time end of game dagger 3 - that he had the cojones to not just settle from there, but to pull up from there and STEP BACK is crazy to me. The ultimate F-U, and after seeing how fucking obnoxious and unlikable the entire Thunder organization has become, was satisfying as hell.

The shit talking from OKC after game 3 was almost unbelievable to me, and watching them get dicked twice after that was awesome. I love PG13, and he deserves better than to be stuck as Westbrooks sidekick for the next 4 years. He's better than Russ.
PG could have gone wherever he wanted and he chose OKC, and that's after a year of playing with westbrook. too bad

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dubs won't lose to the Clippers in this series, but they can't have defensive lapses to make the Lou Williams-Montrezl Harrell PNR look god-tier if they wanna compete with the Rockets. Rockets scared me enough with how much they kicked our ass in the regular season. Actually all the top-end playoff teams except Denver kicked the Dubs ass. I think the "what's another title anyway" mentality has settled in. Threepeats are tough.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Its not just that. I'm sure all the KD drama has taken its toll as well and they are less a team for it. There's this expectation that KD is gone but they'll definitely win another title before it happens anyways, not so easy.