2018-2019 NBA Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Klay had 30 points in 32 minutes. Danny Green stopped all that.

If the Warriors win, Steph might take 50 shots in game 7.

Fuck, the slow mo on Klays injury is fucking brutal. That's an ACL. Warriors dynasty is over regardless. The Warriors must of really pissed off Karma, she can be a vengeful cunt.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
About the luckiest title of all-time, but props to the Raptors!

Let the real fun begin: off-season.

Btw, Kyrie to the Nets essentially confirmed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Grats Raps fans! Injury issues GS had probably takes the wings out of the win a bit but not exactly their fault either.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
After the Cavs choke job and this series, we can finally rest calling the Warriors an all time great team

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Disappointing end to the season. Can't be unhappy with the way the Dubs played. They had no business being in this game after the Klay injury.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
After the Cavs choke job and this series, we can finally rest calling the Warriors an all time great team

I'd like to see that 4th quarter with Thompson still around, but shit happens. Think they're still an all time great team.

Why would you set up for a 3 on that play though, rather than look for a nice basket down low.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'd like to see that 4th quarter with Thompson still around, but shit happens. Think they're still an all time great team.

Why would you set up for a 3 on that play though, rather than look for a nice basket down low.

They had shitty luck for sure, which is why the Cavs series is a much bigger reason. Even if they had Thompson the odds were still against them winning the series

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Not to detract, Warriors are badass, but always felt this as well or not quite on the level of the absolute all-time great teams. But I felt that way, way before all their players got hurt this series.

I would love to see the Warriors with their core 3, and some depth again... I just hated the overwhelming favorite KD made that team. No fun.

• 1Like