2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really? I don't kno maybe I'm just an idiot. Will be exciting to see what happens Thursday!

All I can say is the Browns are as dumb as I am so they will fuck up in whatever decision they make.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Of course there is always the opposite chance they get Barkley and what ever QB falls to them ends up a stud. Then they will look brilliant.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
I read that if Barkley goes #1, his 5th year option is projected to be 20M. Sounds like the Browns may be pulling a Browns, heh

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's the thing though. If they actually want Allen number 1 then they should take him 1 or they risk not getting him. If they dont care which of the top 4 QBs they get well...okay but that is probably why you are still the Browns.

I agree completely if they actually have a guy rated above the others, and there's even a slim chance Giants or the Jets take him at 2 or 3, they should grab him at 1. Even the possibility that if they don't take him at 1 and someone blows away NYG with an offer for #2 to grab him...they should just take their guy at 1. I totally get the idea of coming out of the top 4 with the highest rated overall prospect (Barkley) and one of the top QB's at 4...but that really only works well if you rate the top 3 QB's all about the same or are completely convinced you could somehow get the QB you want at 4. Seems unlikely.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Cowboys need a WR. I'm hoping they pick up Equanimeous Tristan Imhotep J. St. Brown

He's supposed to be one of the top 10 WRs in the draft, and he could be there in the 3rd round. I want the cowboys to get him just so I can hear announcers say his name every week. His brothers are named Amon-Ra Julian Heru J. St. Brown and Osiris Adrian Amen-Ra J. St. Brown. lolwtf

His mom and dad are just Miriam Brown and John Brown. I think they took that old key and peel sketch as a challenge.

• 1Like

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
I been saying the Browns should take Barkley at 1 and then take a gamble and see who falls to them at 4 as far as their QB.

It just makes sense. Cathan came up in here said the Browns should take TWO QBs with their 2 top 4 picks and then promptly disappeared, LOL.

No one knows whether Darnold is the number 1 guy. Now there is fucking talk about Mayfield at number 1....Lol. no one can predict who will be the best of that bunch, and then you have Jackson who someone will take a chance on.

You're likely the next hire for GM of the Browns with the retardation you spout. Most everyone that's responded has said 2 QBs this year is a better choice for the Browns than taking Barkley at all.

I actually have a life and work outside of the board. I've been gone the better part of 3 weeks now and what little time I was home was crunch time for preparing FY 20s budget.

I really fucking hated it when Harbaugh made the 49ers good again. When the 49ers instantly went to shit when he left and most of your good players left and Kaepernick sucked cock I was damn happy but eventually it was like hating the Browns. Well... dumbasses like you make it easy to hate your piece of shit team again.

Jozu

Holy fuck dude.

Welcome back. The 49ers blasted the Saints the last time they played eachother in the playoffs, and will be a better team in 2018. Its been almost a decade since they won that Super Bowl, and Sean Payton will be gone after they finish 6-10.

And the whole point of the Browns taking Barkley at 1 is the very essence that they have been awful at evaluating QB talent for decades. For any fan or football observer to think the Browns are going to make the right choice hasnt been paying attention. If you think they are going to take Darnold #1 then you are going to laugh when they take Baker Mayfield or some fucking shit.

Barkley has the highest draft grade, and will end up being the OROY. Whoever does draft him is getting a special player.

Equinaemius might be a decent player. The youngest son, Amun-Ra is going to be the best of the bunch.

Last edited:
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Boom. I know I say dumb shit sometimes but I literally predicted this would happen.

The 49ers knew she would and know there is no video.

Foster will serve a 6 game suspension and will play this year.

Jozu

lol the draft is so fucking great. Supposedly one of the teams interesting in drafting him but is sitting in the teens, dug this shit up in an effort to hurt his draft stock so they have a better chance at getting him later in the draft....LOL.

What a day. The 49ers and Fosters lawyers must have paid his "live in" girlfriend a nice hefty hush sum, probably 1 or 2 million dollars. Its more than she would have ever got pursuing criminal and then civil damages. Now Foster just has to work out the weapons charges and he is good to go. Draft later today, what a time to be alive!

edit: LMAO, reports are the Browns are going to take the Baker at #1 overall. What a fucking shit show, if Mayfield goes 1, most likely the Giants will trade out of 2 for a desperate team that wants Darnold. Or they could just take a QB themselves, or Barkley. Then what do the Browns do at 4? This shit is going to be crazy.

Also, I just dug up some more information about Fosters situation and it is fucking HILARIOUS. SO Foster's girlfriends lawyer came out today to make a statement saying her client "lied" about Foster hitting her, and her injuries actually came at the hands of ANOTHER WOMAN who was fighting her OVER Foster, which then prompted his "live in" girlfriend to threaten to "ruin Foster's career" because of the dispute. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Last edited:

Jozu

Yea, he got caught with weed in Alabama, so he has a couple different legal circumstances he is facing right now. The NFL is probably going to at least want to send some kind of message. He is getting suspended for 2 games at the very least. Plus he still has those assault weapon charges.