2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The suspension is pre mature for sure but I'm more interested in if we are about to see a new designer steroid scandal.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
There are all kinds of designer steroids out there that aren't on most PED lists. It's much like designer recreational drugs in that when you ban one, five more new ones pop up in it's place. They're not even that hard to find, just have to be willing to take a risk paying in Bitcoins or whatnot. Lots of scammers out there too, but if you have NFL money you can afford to wade through some scams whole looking for the real thing.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
LOL.

How can they suspend him for this if true?

"Edelman taking something that might be a PED but isn't on the banned substances list. We say might be a PED because we don't even know what it is."

That's not how drug tests work

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
And he was one of the only quality Browns players in the past 20 years. That city's shittiness creeps into everyone.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And he was one of the only quality Browns players in the past 20 years. That city's shittiness creeps into everyone.
That guy was a faggot all the way back to college days, do you not remember him at the U with that "im a soldier" shit?

There are Browns fans who will still even in hindsight defend them picking him over Big Ben in the 04 draft, go figure.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
That guy was a faggot all the way back to college days, do you not remember him at the U with that "im a soldier" shit?

There are Browns fans who will still even in hindsight defend them picking him over Big Ben in the 04 draft, go figure.

Do you think Big Ben would be the same QB if he had been drafted by the Browns? Nobody can help that organization.

Sterling

El Presidente
Do you think Big Ben would be the same QB if he had been drafted by the Browns? Nobody can help that organization.
Would have been interesting. They had a lot of years where they've had a pretty good oline and defense which isn't something you can always say about the Steelers.

Winslow was a good player but holy shit is the dude a moron.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
This is the same guy that, in broad daylight in a parking light, was jacking it in his car because he got lost looking for a Boston Market.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
9zEXFiuDCJ_RPm4Iy6DaC2tgvNN8pbGsR0p3bQBWN8k.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 12 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah end of an era in Seattle :( Was fun while it lasted, I just hope Pete and Scheinder are up to the task this time like they were before.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah end of an era in Seattle :( Was fun while it lasted, I just hope Pete and Scheinder are up to the task this time like they were before.
I don't know. Look what happened to Pete when things got tough at USC...

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
All he needs to do is draft 3 hall of famers in 2 years again, 2 of them in the 5th round. Shouldn't be a problem.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users