2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The real question is, why are tax payers indirectly paying billionaires to put millionaires on the field for the national anthem, which ends up just being a source of friction among most fans and even non-fans?

Seriously, this boils down to marketing by the armed forces to support the troops, and its a shit marketing plan

Something something patriotism.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haha! YES. He will rejoin the team on Thursday. No way he gets more than 2 games.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Haha! YES. He will rejoin the team on Thursday. No way he gets more than 2 games.
I agree that he shouldn't get more than 2 games, but if the Zeke suspension showed us anything it's that the NFL will do whatever the fuck they want. Fair or not

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I also agree with Ameraves. He shouldn't get more than two, like you say, but after Zeke, I don't see how he skates by with less than 4. Especially with the Mary Jane incident in the same year.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hail, bitches.

il_570xN.768961408_3pqk.jpg

• 3Cutler
  • 2EyeRoll
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Reuben Foster had the Marijuana charges in Alabama dropped as well.
I still expect he will get a 2 game suspension at minimum, but at least he's close to getting all of this behind him. Hopefully for good and he stays out of trouble from here

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

All talk and no action. Waiting for that magical 25% or at least 500 people willing to not get paid and maybe join Kaep on the unemployment line. They can't even get strong solidarity during contract years so good luck with that! Attention seeking prima donnas.

I have the utmost respect for Ali and what he was willing to do for his beliefs. These guys have to do it while getting paid. No respect.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Dolphins extend Bobby McCain for 4/27 with 13 guaranteed. He's a pretty good DB that mostly plays nickel so the contract seems pretty excessive unless he really improves the next couple of seasons. Just seems like too much to me and that they probably could have extended him for less.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user