2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
WHAT!!

Oh fuck me. Montana. Clark. I was just a teen but jesus, what a team. Maybe I am just looking at it through the lens of age, but Montana was like a less irritating Brady. He and his crews owned the field. I always viewed the niners of that era as the Cowboys except not irritating as fuck. Sugar Ray Leonard level skills on that team.
Fuck. We lost Dwight.

Fuck bad diseases. Fuck them all.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
He's getting older. Gotta try to keep up with those young guys!

Although, I am sure just like everyone else, it was simply a tainted supplement :D

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
edelman probably took something- probably hgh - to help speed the healing of the acl injury he had.

you know most of the athletes take something to recover faster, -especially in football- he just got caught, seau, harrison(rodney), Manning, etc etc etc the list is long and wide of football players taking stuff to recover faster.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
edelman probably took something- probably hgh - to help speed the healing of the acl injury he had.

you know most of the athletes take something to recover faster, -especially in football- he just got caught, seau, harrison(rodney), Manning, etc etc etc the list is long and wide of football players taking stuff to recover faster.

Ya. Big injury, needs to recover, is getting old, prime for taking something. NFL has some old school medical stuff on the books, wouldn't surprise me if it was just another treatment.

Edelman didn't fully vet whatever his new age doctors were giving him and he loses a half million dollars. Oops.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
What's going to be fun drama is if he got popped for something that Brady's Mr. Miyagi gave him. Brady, Gronk, Edelman, who's next?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
honestly, i don't think tb12 is at fault- he reportedly has not been there much this year (since the superbowl)vs last year's recovery process.

we'll find out.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
What's going to be fun drama is if he got popped for something that Brady's Mr. Miyagi gave him. Brady, Gronk, Edelman, who's next?

I'm sure he is fine with it. Wasn't going to start the season anyway without it and now Kraft can just do what they did with Brady during deflategate and restructure his deal so that his money is backended this season. Win for the player and win for the team getting a key piece back and healthy in time for their playoff run. At this point the league should really just allow PEDs for offseason rehab since 95% of the league is on them anyway and nobody cares like the baseball purists did.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

I take this with a very small grain of salt, but still fun to speculate!

• 1Like

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
The Belichick-Kraft-Brady drama is going to fracture the team eventually right?

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I doubt it. The only 'fracturing' I see happening is Brady and maybe Belichick retiring in the near future. I'll believe Brady can play to 50 when he does it and not a minute sooner.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
this

Screen-Shot-2018-06-08-at-8.38.51-PM-768x768.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The Belichick-Kraft-Brady drama is going to fracture the team eventually right?

We can only hope. I want to see Brady 'accidentally' run into Belichick during a scramble and flatten him. Then have Kraft send for an ambulance...which sends Belichick to a mental institute...forever. Brady and Kraft celebrate on Flight 370 and we finally have closure. A man can dream right?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Bit of an update on edelman's drug suspension... according to Peter king, the substance was unrecognizable ...ie they don't know what it was, it it tripped something in the test as positive and they are doing more testing to figure out what exactly it is.

• 1Picard

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
So..... he failed a drug test because they found something that wasn't one of the drugs they test for?

LOL.

How can they suspend him for this if true?

"Edelman taking something that might be a PED but isn't on the banned substances list. We say might be a PED because we don't even know what it is."

• 1Like