2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
More Marvin Lewis. More heartbreaking losses to the Steelers to come. Already not excited.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Ryan Tannehill will be back. Project QB will also be drafted as it will be the last year of Tannehill's contract.

Jarvis Landry will be gone because he wants $14 million a year.

We might draft an LB that is good at pass coverage for once.

GM Tannenbaum will continue to overpay for veteran talent and put our salary cap situation into an even worse situation.

Schedule is AFC South, NFC North, Oakland, and Cincinatti.

9-7. We'll show a little promise, beat NE at home yet get swept by the Bills.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
There's a few teams who have starter level players as backups. Case Keenum, Nick Foles, Bradford - would any of those dudes be upgrades in Cincy or Baltimore? Would either of those teams pull the trigger and bring in competition and potentially cut their current guy? I don't follow either team too well, are Dalton/Flacco un-cutable right now?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's a few teams who have starter level players as backups. Case Keenum, Nick Foles, Bradford - would any of those dudes be upgrades in Cincy or Baltimore? Would either of those teams pull the trigger and bring in competition and potentially cut their current guy? I don't follow either team too well, are Dalton/Flacco un-cutable right now?

Flacco not really able to be cut currently.

Joe Flacco

Even if they wait 2 more years to cut him in 2020, still $8m of dead cap that year. Possible, but still probably 3 years away. As I noted above, Dalton only has $2.4m in dead money if you cut him this year, so he can be cut.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Pats imo this offseason:

Depending on who they lose due to free agency

Do they resign lewis? Butler (he is gone imo)? Etc

Linebacker
Defensive line
Offensive line
corner
QB

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals could easily cut Dalton but they won't. AJ McCarron will get signed somewhere and lead them to a Super Bowl within the next three years.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Unless he goes to the Browns...at which point kiss that career goodbye.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Unless he goes to the Browns...at which point kiss that career goodbye.

Nah Browns will be so happy celebrating trade they will forget to fax in the trade and another team will put in a better offer in the meantime. Ha, joking. Something like that would never happen. :rolleyes:

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Pats imo this offseason:

Depending on who they lose due to free agency

Do they resign lewis? Butler (he is gone imo)? Etc

Linebacker
Defensive line
Offensive line
corner
QB

Butler punched his ticket out of New England last offseason with his agents bullshit.

I would definitely extend Lewis if you can. I really don't want to see Burkhead and Amendola leave, but if I had to pick one I'd take Danny in a heartbeat. I'd like to see Soldier, Slater, and Flowers back too. I'm pretty sure Harrison is gone but I wouldn't mind a small incentive laden contract if he's good with that.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The 49ers and Raiders flipping a coin for the 9th and 10th draft picks is bullshit. Therefore I am proposing that it be awarded based on a nude greco-roman wrestling match between John Lynch and Jon Gruden with no clock, victory by submission or knockout only.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users