2018 Oscars

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The oscars are never a good TV show unless you just love seeing celebrities. The only awards show that's worth watching IMO is the grammys and in that case I DVR it and watch the performances and fast forward through the awards.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The oscars are never a good TV show unless you just love seeing celebrities. The only awards show that's worth watching IMO is the grammys and in that case I DVR it and watch the performances and fast forward through the awards.

My niece and I have a tradition of watching it together. She likes the dresses and celebrities and I like yelling at faggots. I canceled my cable subscription though and it's a pain in the gotdamn ass trying to watch it legitimately without one.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Stupid ass Dunkirk for sound mixing, I was torn between Blade Runner and Baby Driver for that one.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
LOL the dude tried to make a joke about the wall when talking about Coco and it fell completely flat and then he ends his intro with "Viva Mexico".

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Allison Janney mad cougarish.

She was terrifying in I, Tonya

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm not watching this shit this year, I can only imagine how much more politicized it's going to be.

I turned it in for 5 minutes and Kobe was talking about shut up and dribble. Turned it off right after.

Also no Wind River for best picture is a fucking crime.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Glad to see The Greatest Show at least up for a song. That move was waaaay underrated. Easily one of my favorite movies of the year. Hugh Jackman is just the man. Him and RDJ really need some screen time together Marvel... if nothing else but a moment.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I turned it in for 5 minutes and Kobe was talking about shut up and dribble. Turned it off right after.

Also no Wind River for best picture is a fucking crime.

Gotta kind of love it that Kobe now has more rings and Oscars than Lebron does.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Raping Kobe bryant wins an oscar while hollywood is pushing #metoo lol. Think there will be backlash or will blackness save him

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users