2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
giphy.gif

Can't say this was unexpected. Fuck this season.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still bummed the Sharks missed out on a top 3, but this eases the pain a bit.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Detroit getting butt fucked with this. I swear to god if the Pens lose and get the #1 pick it's rigged as fuck.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
In Detroit's 4 years in the lottery, they have now dropped a total of 9 spots.

I'm more pissed that a playoff team will get the 1st though. They should have topped out at 4th.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Are we really going to have an NHL playoff starting at the end of July? Is there anyone who still even cares/wants this at this point?

Merrith

Are we really going to have an NHL playoff starting at the end of July? Is there anyone who still even cares/wants this at this point?

Only all hockey fans. Maybe some other people who want sports back.

Good talk.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
It's perfect timing really. Gives us hockey for all of Aug/Sep then we roll right into the NFL season.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It's perfect timing really. Gives us hockey for all of Aug/Sep then we roll right into the NFL season.
...and right into the start of the next season in October? Or are they pushing the next season back?

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
It is probably not the best idea. It has taken too long, and they still dont even have their hub cities picked out.

HOWEVER, I am so excited for it. Im desperate for hockey. The Avalanche were doing so good and the top half of their team was dead. This time off gave time for all the injured players to heal, so the team will be at full strength. This Corona Cup may be one of the greatest tournaments the NHL has ever had. Or the worst.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
If this holds up, that's only two months off for whichever teams get to the SCF (about 6 weeks till training camp). Not that i'm complaining, fingers crossed next season happens that early!

Merrith

If this holds up, that's only two months off for whichever teams get to the SCF (about 6 weeks till training camp). Not that i'm complaining, fingers crossed next season happens that early!

It's going to be so weird if this all actually happens.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Guess whose calling in sick on Aug 1st! Dear god I cannot wait.

Travis Hamonic first man to opt out. I favor the Oilers in that series anyway, but that sure doesn't help Calgary.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Beartschi is #2 but he only played a handful of NHL games this season anyway. Polak also told the Stars hes not coming back when the season first got put on hold