2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
They will pull out a win on Sunday. They will follow this up with a series so embarrassing that they regret getting out of this round and missing a chance at Lafreniere.

200.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
So whoever wins between the Lightning/Flyers gets Jesus Price. I almost want the Bolts to lose today.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Getting a strong ghosts of Rangers past vibe from this Bolts/Philly game. Philly reminds me so much of us in 2014, please don't win it all.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well that Tom Wilson highlight reel goal literally the only exciting thing from this Caps/Bruins game. Been a snoozefest.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
You'd root for us over the Isles? Interesting.
Seriously? I can't imagine any situation in which the large majority of Ranger fans would ever root for the Isles. The closest split might be NJ, but even then it would be like a 70:30 split. We don't really see the Caps as rivals. We had a nice little playoff rivalry going like 7 seasons ago, but we won all those =)

Merrith

Seriously? I can't imagine any situation in which the large majority of Ranger fans would ever root for the Isles. The closest split might be NJ, but even then it would be like a 70:30 split. We don't really see the Caps as rivals. We had a nice little playoff rivalry going like 7 seasons ago, but we won all those =)

You won 3 out of 5 over a 7 year period.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Dang, you're right. I legit don't even remember that far back, had to look it up. We still won three of our last three so i'm sticking to my guns!

I'll never forget Federov capping off the down 3-1 series comeback in Game 7 moment. Also that one 5 game series when we all thought Neuvirth would be the goalie out of Varlamov/Neuvirth/Holtby to be the guy going forward...which lasted just that round.