2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Okay, maybe i'll root for Columbus then =)

Rough going for leafs fans. Idk how to make this core legit, but with the flat cap and their current financial situation.... yikes.

For the next 2 seasons Matthews, Tavares, Marner, Nylander, Rielly, and Muzzin count for $51,114,366 against a likely flat $81.5M cap.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
For the next 2 seasons Matthews, Tavares, Marner, Nylander, Rielly, and Muzzin count for $51,114,366 against a likely flat $81.5M cap.
Crazy. At least if they win the lotto they may finally be ready to give up one of their over priced young forwards.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit, theres so much good Hockey on today. Six potential elimination games. Was gonna finally play Horizen today but I guess it's beer and Hockey again instead.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Holy shit, theres so much good Hockey on today. Six potential elimination games. Was gonna finally play Horizen today but I guess it's beer and Hockey again instead.

First time since '88 there are 6 potential elimination games in one day. Bye bye Florida already.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

So NYR, Pittsburgh, Florida, and Nashville all with 12.5% chances at #1 pick currently.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Suddenly not feeling so bad. If leafs don't do anything, it's been a perfect day for our draft position. Just need Minny to turn the tide for the perfect scenario.

Merrith

Suddenly not feeling so bad. If leafs don't do anything, it's been a perfect day for our draft position. Just need Minny to turn the tide for the perfect scenario.

Not looking great for teams trying to survive elimination today. I think Florida is the only team that has actually won a game to extend a series so far (they were down 2-0 but won Game 3)? Of course they got eliminated today.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Not looking great for teams trying to survive elimination today. I think Florida is the only team that has actually won a game to extend a series so far (they were down 2-0 but won Game 3)? Of course they got eliminated today.

Yeah, I don't like their odds at this point. Crazy day.

Merrith

5 out of 6 teams eliminated today. The only one who wasn't trailed 3-0 with under 5 minutes to go in the 3rd. Crazy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user