2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, Vrana has been invisible the entire time we've been in Toronto, just reinforced that even more missing on another breakaway.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Am I the only person interested in the Stl - Vancouver series? I ask because I always skip the daily Jozu 49ers Corner posts in the NFL threads.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'd like to see Vancouver win. I think everyone is stunned that St. Louis isn't doing better.

Freaking Canadiens currently playing like dog shit.

Merrith

No Backstrom again tonight. Hope the team musters up some fight to win tonight, at least.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Despite losing the series 4-1, CBJ was in it every game. What a performance.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I legit dont know if I want Stamkos to come back (for the playoffs that is)

We still are really missing the option of having a strong threat on the left wing for the one timing. You can tell the power play has certainly suffered for it.

Meanwhile my only hope right now is that Vegas and Colorado smash each other up enough to not be too much of a threat if we have to face them in the finals. Besides Philly, the west is our greatest threat IMO.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

That was frustrating to watch. But you aren't winning shit when you only have a single player score a goal at 5 on 5 for an entire series. No surprise it was Ovechkin, with 3 of them.

Animosity

That was definitely the most boring hockey to watch. But well played and executed by the Islanders.

Animosity

Dallas vs Calgary is just the most entertaining series. What a game so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user