2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its gonna be interesting to see how much this break affected teams that were surging. As a current Flyers fan, Im worried lol.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can respect this, but whats the over/under he test positive when camp opens back up?

I just have a hard time believing attending any of them (even the more calm less crazy protests) allows for proper social distancing the entire time.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We'll have to wait and see if hes allowed to participate when the facilities open on Monday or if he'll have to quarantine for another 14 days.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Think my boys have a shot at the cup this year. They have the talent, even with the up and down season.
Go Leafs Go!

Of course, since I said something they will be done in 4 😅

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Think my boys have a shot at the cup this year. They have the talent, even with the up and down season.
Go Leafs Go!

Of course, since I said something they will be done in 4 😅

Will only take 3 games to lose out to Columbus and miss the playoffs.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Matthews has the rona. I’m expecting the nhl to still
move forward if they cancel this 2020-2021 season is probably going down in flames as well.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
  • 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Matthews has the rona. I’m expecting the nhl to still
move forward if they cancel this 2020-2021 season is probably going down in flames as well.

I think they will eventually cave and cancel these playoffs. TB just announced like 8 players and staff have it too, the chorus of "just cancel it" is getting louder and louder from the fanbases. I'm surprised no NY based players have tested positive yet, but i'm sure it's coming. Panthers too I guess. Gotta get these players out of the hot spots asap to have any chance of getting this done.

Edit: 5 players in TB not 8 apparently....

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
Eh it's too late now. I don't know how long it sticks around to be detectable but I'd wager all the guys testing positive are asymptomatic anyway.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Not seeing much hype, but the Draft Lotto 1.0 is Tomorrow. Praying NJ doesn't move up (and fuck LA forever), but part of me wants to see 3 mystery teams win just for the chaos. Then again, imagine the Pens or Oilers winning 1OA....

Rooting for Detroit though, would be a travesty if they drop.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not seeing much hype, but the Draft Lotto 1.0 is Tomorrow. Praying NJ doesn't move up (and fuck LA forever), but part of me wants to see 3 mystery teams win just for the chaos. Then again, imagine the Pens or Oilers winning 1OA....

Rooting for Detroit though, would be a travesty if they drop.
Anything except 4th and it’s a win for Detroit. So, it’s going to be 4th.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Drysdale seems to be consensus #4 and RD is probably our best position with hronek and seider. I don’t disagree we could get someone good, but I’m pretty high on laf, byfield or stutzle.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Loooooooooooool. Fuck this year.

edit: to recap every team that loses in the first round of the playoffs will have a 12.5% chance to get the first overall.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users