2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
FB_IMG_1598642753590.jpg
this has got to be a joke. Good god.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So they'll just remove offside rule for rest of playoffs got it. Black puck on a black line...there's a reason its freaking blue.

Not like the linesman get offside right half the time anyways with a blue line.

Still think they should change the rule so a player's skate doesn't have to be on the ice, but be able to be above it as long as it is still over the plane of the blue line. Annoying as shit when goals get wiped out b/c dude's skate comes an inch off the ice before the puck enters the zone.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not like the linesman get offside right half the time anyways with a blue line.

Still think they should change the rule so a player's skate doesn't have to be on the ice, but be able to be above it as long as it is still over the plane of the blue line. Annoying as shit when goals get wiped out b/c dude's skate comes an inch off the ice before the puck enters the zone.

With better player tracking coming this is a change I'd expect to see in the new few seasons.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
With better player tracking coming this is a change I'd expect to see in the new few seasons.

Yeah it's just something they could easily do now and we wouldn't have as many goals overturned. Although obviously there will be some that might just be so close we'll need the tracking to really know.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
This display of faggotry is going to cost the NHL a lot more than they realize. Suck a dick Bettman.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
Kadri, another thug dirty player who got kicked around different teams because of his toxicity, is playing for the Avs. Granted, he seems to have mostly cleaned up his act since moving to CO. I think he's the only one left. Dumbass Dumba got knocked out in the playin round and Kane was never in it cuz his team sucks.

edit. I forgot Reeves. I don't think he is on the official HDA board or whatever though. At least he's not listed.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man, ever since the NHL took this break I haven't felt like my usual ultra racist self. Whelp, glad to have that monkey off my back.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Isn't college going to this this year?

Needless

Toe Sucker
jesus christ this avs game just gave me vegas vs sj PTSD
how do you let 5 goals in, in like 4 minutes lmao

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GG I think the next round gonna be a tough one for TB. I can't remember if we've won against Islanders this year, I don't think so.

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
Dallas being stopped by Hutchinson is so 2020.
I know. They just can't stop shitting the bed. And the effing penalties don't help. Granted, the refs are really, really reluctant to call penalties on the Avs cuz the NHL needs their golden boy to stay in the playoffs as long as possible. Even without that, though we are finding ways to lose all on our own so it doesn't even matter. When we lost that shitshow of a game on Monday I told the hubby, yep Avs gonna take it in 7 now. He said I always go to the worst case scenario but more like I've just seen this show before. We can't seem to be clutch when it really counts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user